显示原文 隐藏原文
显示译文 隐藏译文
欢迎使用考满分精听精研
坚持每天练习精听,可以提高耳朵的敏感度和提取信息的能力。
按 「 空格键」开始播放

建议:建议第1遍认真听,第2遍开始在不影响听的情况下记笔记,开始吧~

提示:很棒,已经听了3遍,如果信息捕捉差不多了,建议将查阅生词,标记辨音障碍部分,将其听懂哦~

提示:不要只听哦,要思考、分析分析句子结构哦,不懂的地方多听几遍再Move on~

Para.1

NARRATOR: Now listen to a conversation between two students.
现在,请听两名学生之间的谈话。

Para.2

MALE STUDENT: Hey, Mary!How's your volunteer work going?
嗨,Mary,你的志愿者工作怎么样了?
You still involved in that after-school program with the elementary school kids?
你还在做那个小学生课后项目吗?
FEMALE STUDENT: Yeah! But I've got a problem.
对呀,但是我现在遇到一些麻烦。
I'm supposed to be driving a bunch of them to the zoo tomorrow.
我本来明天是要带他们坐车去动物园的。
MALE STUDENT: Yeah?
嗯?
FEMALE STUDENT: ...and I was supposed to rent a van for the trip.
这次旅行,我本来是要租一辆面包车的。
But I waited too long to call the rental agency to reserve one.
但是我拖了很久才给租赁公司打电话订。
And now it turns out they don't have any vans available for tomorrow.
现在的结果就是他们明天没有面包车。
I don't know what to do!
我不知道该怎么办了?
These kids will be really disappointed if their trip gets cancelled.
如果旅行取消了,孩子们会很失望的。
MALE STUDENT: Hmm, well, doesn't one of your friends here on campus have a car?
唔,嗯,你学校的朋友没有车吗?
I mean, couldn't you borrow it for the day?
我的意思是,你那天不能借一辆车?
FEMALE STUDENT: Yeah, probably, but I'd need to borrow two cars or there wouldn't be enough space for all the kids.
呃,也许能,但是我需要借两辆车,这样才能够所有的孩子。
Uh-huh.
嗯对
That's why I was going to rent the van.
所以我才会去租面包车啊。
And then I need to find somebody else to drive too.
然后,我还需要找别人来开车。
I can't drive two cars by myself.
我自己不能同时开两辆车啊。
MALE STUDENT: Yeah, that's true!
呃,确实是这样。
Well, I'm sure you can probably find a volunteer, or if you wanted to save yourself the trouble of hunting down the second driver, well... what about public transportation?
唔,我相信你可以找到其他志愿者的。不过,如果你想省去找司机的麻烦,为什么不考虑一下公共交通?
Check the bus schedule.I...I think there's a bus line that goes right past the zoo!
查查公交运行计划,我觉得应该是有线路直达动物园的。
FEMALE STUDENT: Yeah!That's a possibility.
是的,这样也行,
But...I don't know.
但是我不知道,
it might be a real, [euphemistically] challenge supervising the kids on the bus.
要看管公交上的所有小孩,这可能对我来说真是个挑战。
Sometimes they are a handful when they get excited.
孩子们一兴奋起来,有时候还真棘手。
It's an option, though.
尽管,这确实是个选择。
快捷键操作指南
  • 空格键播放/暂停
  • [键回到上一句
  • ]键进入下一句
  • <键后退
  • >键前进
  • \键播放当前句