始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Now listen to a conversation between two students.

现在,请听两名学生之间的谈话。

第2段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Hey, Mary!How's your volunteer work going?

嗨,Mary,你的志愿者工作怎么样了?

2 .You still involved in that after-school program with the elementary school kids?

你还在做那个小学生课后项目吗?

3 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah! But I've got a problem.

对呀,但是我现在遇到一些麻烦。

4 .I'm supposed to be driving a bunch of them to the zoo tomorrow.

我本来明天是要带他们坐车去动物园的。

5 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Yeah?

嗯?

6 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> ...and I was supposed to rent a van for the trip.

这次旅行,我本来是要租一辆面包车的。

7 .But I waited too long to call the rental agency to reserve one.

但是我拖了很久才给租赁公司打电话订。

8 .And now it turns out they don't have any vans available for tomorrow.

现在的结果就是他们明天没有面包车。

9 .I don't know what to do!

我不知道该怎么办了?

10 .These kids will be really disappointed if their trip gets cancelled.

如果旅行取消了,孩子们会很失望的。

11 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Hmm, well, doesn't one of your friends here on campus have a car?

唔,嗯,你学校的朋友没有车吗?

12 .I mean, couldn't you borrow it for the day?

我的意思是,你那天不能借一辆车?

13 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, probably, but I'd need to borrow two cars or there wouldn't be enough space for all the kids.

呃,也许能,但是我需要借两辆车,这样才能够所有的孩子。

14 .Uh-huh.

嗯对

15 .That's why I was going to rent the van.

所以我才会去租面包车啊。

16 .And then I need to find somebody else to drive too.

然后,我还需要找别人来开车。

17 .I can't drive two cars by myself.

我自己不能同时开两辆车啊。

18 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, that's true!

呃,确实是这样。

19 .Well, I'm sure you can probably find a volunteer

唔,我相信你可以找到其他志愿者的。

20 .or if you wanted to save yourself the trouble of hunting down the second driver, well... what about public transportation?

不过,如果你想省去找司机的麻烦,为什么不考虑一下公共交通?

21 .Check the bus schedule.I...I think there's a bus line that goes right past the zoo!

查查公交运行计划,我觉得应该是有线路直达动物园的。

22 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah!That's a possibility.

是的,这样也行,

23 .But...I don't know.

但是我不知道,

24 .it might be a real, [euphemistically] challenge supervising the kids on the bus.

要看管公交上的所有小孩,这可能对我来说真是个挑战。

25 .Sometimes they are a handful when they get excited.

孩子们一兴奋起来,有时候还真棘手。

26 .It's an option, though.

尽管,这确实是个选择。