原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第1段
1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Now listen to two students discussing the article.
两个学生正在讨论这篇文章,请听他们的对话。
第2段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> So...what do you think of this?
你对这项计划怎么看?
第3段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, I think it's a good idea. Necessary, too.
我觉得这个主意不错,也很有必要。
第4段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Why's that?
为什么呢?
第5段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, you know, I've actually been up to the admissions office a couple times, like to pick up some information for a friend, you know?
我实际上去过好几次招生办公室,去给朋友打听一些信息什么的,
2 .And every time I've ever been there?
每次我去的时候,
3 .Wow, you can tell they're really busy.
哇,都能看出来他们真的很忙。
第6段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Oh, really?
真的吗?
第7段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah. Those staff members are running around like crazy-
真的,那些工作人员疯了一样跑来跑去,
2 .on the phone, doing interviews, dealing with tons of paperwork-so I can totally believe what they're saying about the time factor.
不停地接电话,进行面试,还要处理一大堆文件。所以我完全相信他们说的关于时间因素的事情,
3 .Seems like having one less thing to worry about will be a good thing.
看起来能够少担心一件事情会是一件好事。
第8段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Sounds like it!
听起来好像是的。
第9段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yep. Oh, and about the other point...
没错,对了,还有这另一个观点。
第10段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> The, uh, different-perspective thing?
这...不同角度这个事儿?
第11段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> [affırms] M-hm. I think people like us would be really good at this.
是的,我觉得我们这样的人会很擅长这件事的。
2 .Unlike, you 'know...
不像...你懂的。
3 .I remember when I was first shown around the campus.
我还记得我第一次参观学校的时候,
4 .The guy leading was...well, he was super nice, but there were some questions that he couldn't really answer from experience.
带队的向导是个...超级好的人,但是有些问题他没办法根据经验回答我们。
第12段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Like what?
比如?
第13段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well...practical things,
一些比较实际的问题,
2 .which're the noisier dorms, or which ones are quietest...
比如哪些宿舍更吵?或者哪些宿舍最安静?
3 .which student cafeteria he'd recommend.
他比较推荐哪家学生餐厅?
4 .Stuff he didn't have first-hand knowledge about.
那些工作人员没有亲身体验过的事情,
5 .I mean, how could he?
而且,这些他也没法体验。
第14段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> I see.Our point of view might be more helpful.
我懂了,我们的观点在这方面也许更有用一些。