原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第1段
1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Now listen to two students discussing the article.
两个学生正在讨论这篇文章,请听他们的对话。
第2段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Did you see this announcement in the newspaper?
你看了报纸上的这篇公告吗?
2 .It sounds like a great idea.
听起来是个超棒的想法。
第3段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> You really think so?
你真的这么觉得吗?
2 .Not many people even use the place.
可是甚至都没多少人会去那个地方啊。
第4段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> I know! That's the point.
我知道,这才是重点呢。
2 .People don't go there because the facilities are old and the exercise equipment breaks down.
大家不去那儿是因为设备都旧了,有些锻炼器材还坏了。
3 .I think the director's right that they'd get more use out of it this way.
我觉得校长说得没错,这样大家就能更好地利用这个地方了。
4 .Right now, the place is usually empty, and that's too bad.
现在休闲中心一般都是空着的,太可惜了。
5 .Students can get pretty stressed out if they don't get some exercise.
学生们如果不锻炼身体的话很可能会压力过大的。
第5段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> That's a good point.
说得有道理。
2 .But doesn't it seem like a lot of money?
可是看起来不是要花很多钱吗?
第6段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> It's not really all that much, if you figure a lot of people spend that kind of money on a CD, or when they go out to the movies.
如果你知道很多人会在光盘上花多少钱,或者他们去看电影花了多少钱的话,就知道这笔钱真的不算多了,
2 .This is just one charge for the whole year.
交一次钱就能用一整年呢。
第7段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> That's true.
确实,
2 .And instead of some little thing, we get a recreation center people might actually use.
而且比起那些小东西而言,我们得到的可是所有人实际都能用的休闲中心啊。
第8段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Right. So considering the benefits, it's really not that much to pay.
是的,所以考虑到这些好处,要付的这笔费用真的不算太多。
第9段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, I guess you're right.
嗯,我想你是对的。