始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:->Listen to a conversation between a student and his sociology professor.

旁白:听下面一段学生和社会学教师之间的对话。

第2段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Well, I’m glad you redid your outline.

教授:嗯,看到你把你的提纲又重新修改了一遍,我很高兴。

2 .Um, I’ve made a few comments, but nothing you have to act on.

我加了几条评语,但没有什么你要特别留心的东西。

3 .It’s in good enough shape for you to start writing your paper.

现在的提纲已经够好了,你可以用它来写你的论文了。

第3段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Thanks. At first I was afraid all that prep work would be a waste of time.

学生:谢谢!一开头我还害怕之前所有的准备工作是在浪费时间。

第4段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Well, especially with a challenging topic like yours— factors leading to the emergence of sociology as an academic discipline.

教授:嗯,特别是在构思一个像你的论文这样特别具有挑战性的话题—导致社会学作为一个独立的学科出现的因素—的情况下。

2 .There’s just so much history to consider, you could get lost without a solid outline.

这个问题要考虑在内的历史情况太多了;要是没有一个扎实的基础的话,人很容迷失的。

3 .Uh, so, did you have a question?

嗯,你有事情?

第5段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Yeah, it’s about… You mentioned needing volunteers for a research study?

学生:是的,是关于…关于你提到需要志愿者参加一个研究项目的事情。

第6段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Yep. It’s not my study, it’s my colleague’s in the marketing department.

教授:是的,这不是我的研究项目,而是属于我在经济系的同事的。

2 .She needs people to watch various new TV programs that haven’t been broadcast yet.

她需要一些观众观看各种还没有播出的电视节目。

3 .Then indicate on a survey whether they liked it, why, if they’d watch another episode…

然后以调研的形式回答他们是否喜爱这些节目,为什么,是否想看更多同类的节目。

4 .It’d be kind of fun, plus participants get a $50 gift certificate…

这事儿会很有趣,并且参与者会得到价值 50 元的购物券。

第7段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Oh, well I like the sound of that!

学生:哈哈!嗯,我想这听上去真不错!

2 .But—so they’re trying to predict if these shows are gonna succeed or fail, right? Based on students’opinions?

嗯,这个项目是想要通过学生的眼光,来预测这些节目是否会成功吗?

3 .Why would they care what we think?

为什么他们会想要知道我们的想法呢?

第8段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Hey, don’t sell yourself short— people your age are a very attractive market for advertisers who promote their products on television.

教授:嘿,不要把自己看得太低了!像你们这种年纪的人,很受那些想在电视上推广产品的广告商的青睐的。

2 .The study’s sponsored by a TV network.

这项研究是由一个电视台赞助的。

3 .If enough students don’t like a show, the network may actually reconsider putting it on the air.

如果不喜欢这个节目的学生达到一定数量,电视台会考虑裁掉这档节目。

第9段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->OK, well, how do I sign up?

学生:好的,嗯我怎么签名加入?

第10段

1 .You just add your name and phone number to this list and check a time slot.

你只要把名字和电话号码写到这张单子上,看清楚时间表就好,

2 .Although it looks like the only times left are next Monday morning and Thursday evening…

好像只剩下下周一早上和周四晚上的节目了。

第11段

1 .Oh, well…

2 .I have marketing and economics Monday mornings, and Thursday…

我周一和周四早上都有经济学和市场学的课。

第12段

1 .Oh, you’re taking a marketing class?

哦,你在上市场学课?

2 .Who’s teaching it?

谁开的?

第13段

1 .It’s, uh, Professor Larkin, intro to marketing.

林根教授,课程叫市场学导论。

2 .He hasn’t mentioned the study, though.

他没有提到过这项调查。

第14段

1 .Oh. Well…the marketing department’s pretty big.

嗯,其实经济学系很大的。

2 .I happen to be friends with the woman who’s doing the TV study.

我恰好认识一个研究电视节目的女性朋友。

3 .OK, well, we don’t want you missing class… how’s Thursday?

好的,我们不想让你们缺课,周四怎么样?

第15段

1 .Oh, I work from five till nine that night.

嗯,周四晚上我 5 点到 9 点要上班。

第16段

1 .Hmm. No flexibility with your schedule?

嗯,你们的安排能灵活些么?

2 .Where do you work?

你们在哪儿上班?

第17段

1 .At Fox’s Diner.

福克斯,

2 .I’m a server.

我在那里做服务生。

第18段

1 .Oh, I love Fox’s. I eat there every week.

嗯,我觉得福克斯那家店不错,我每周都在那儿吃。

2 .Maybe you could switch shifts with someone.

如果可以的话,你应该和人调下班。

第19段

1 .I’m still in training, and the only night my trainer works is Thursday.

我还在培训呢!培训我的人唯一一个晚班是在周四的下午。

第20段

1 .Look, I know the owners there really well.

我认识那家店的老板。

2 .Why don’t you let me give them a call and explain the situation?

我想一会儿给他们打个电话,解释一下这个情况,你看行吗?

第21段

1 .OK. It’d be cool to be part of a real research study.

好的!参加到这个项目必定有趣极了!

2 .And the gift certificate wouldn’t hurt, either!

而且顺便得一张购物券也无伤大雅。