始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:->Listen to a conversation between a student and a business professor.

旁白:听一段学生和商务课教授之间的对话。

第2段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Thanks for seeing me, Professor Jackson.

学生:Jackson教授,谢谢你愿意见我。

第3段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Sure, Tom. What can I do for you?

教授:别客气,Tom。我能帮你做什么吗?

第4段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->I'm gonna do my term project on service design, uh, what you see as a customer… the physical layout of the building, the parking lot.

学生:我要做关于服务设计的学期课题,也就是从顾客的角度看待问题,比如大楼的实体布局、停车场。

2 .And I thought I'd focus on various kinds of eateries… restaurants, coffee shops, cafeterias, so I'd also analyze where you order your food, where you eat, and so on.

我想以各种不同的饮食店为重点,比如餐馆、咖啡店、自助餐厅,所以我也会分析点餐的地方、用餐的地方等等。

第5段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->[confused] Wait, I thought you were going to come up with a hypothetical business plan for an amusement park? Isn't that what you e-mailed me last week?

教授:等一下。我还以为你要给游乐园提出一个虚拟的商业计划呢。你上个星期给我发的邮件不是这么写的吗?

第6段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->[no] Mmm...

学生:嗯...

第7段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->I could've sworn.... [light dawns on her] Oh! I'm thinking of a Tom from another class. Tom Benson. [quickly] Sorry, sorry.

教授:我可以发誓……啊,我想到的另一个班的Tom,Tom Benson,不好意思,不好意思。

第8段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->[smiling] No problem. I did e-mail you my idea too, though.

学生:没关系。不过我确实也把我的想法写在邮件里发给你了。

第9段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Oh, that's right. I remember now. Restaurants,yeah.

教授:没错,我现在想起来了,餐馆,是的。

第10段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->So, here's my question. I read something about service standard that kinda confused me.

学生:我的问题是这样的:我读到了一些让我有点困惑的服务标准。

2 .What's the difference between service design and service standard?

服务设计和服务标准的区别是什么?

第11段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Service standard refers to what a company...employees are ideally supposed to do in order for everything to operate smoothly.

教授:服务标准指的是为了让一切都能顺利运行,一个公司……员工理想中应该做的事情。

2 .The protocols to be followed.

也就是要遵循的规程。

第12段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Oh, OK.

学生:哦,这样啊。

第13段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Um, so backing up, Service design is...uh, think of the cafeteria here on campus.

教授:那么再回过来,服务设计是……嗯,你可以想想学校这里的自助餐厅。

2 .There are several food counters, right?

那里有好几个食品柜台,对吗?

3 .All with big, clear signs to help you find what you're looking for:soups, salads, desserts

所有的柜台上都有很大很清晰的标志帮助你找到你在找的东西:汤、沙拉、甜点。

4 .so you know exactly where to go to get what you need.

所以你明确知道应该去哪里找到你需要的东西。

5 .And when you're finished picking up your food, where do you go?

当你拿完了食物,你要去哪儿呢?

第14段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->To the cash registers.

学生:去收银台。

第15段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->And where are they?

教授:那又在哪里呢?

第16段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Um, right before you get to the seating area.

学生:在到达座位区之前就能看到。

第17段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Exactly. A place that you would logically move to next.

教授:没错,在你逻辑上会去的下一个地方。

第18段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->[thoughtful] You know, not every place is like that.

学生:但是你知道吗?不是所有地方都是这样的。

2 .This past weekend was my friend's birthday, and I went to a bakery in town, to pick up a cake for her party.

上周末是我朋友的生日,我去了城里一家面包店取她生日派对上要用的蛋糕。

3 .And the layout of the place was weird: People were all in each other's way, standing in the wrong lines to pay, to place orders .

那个地方的布局太奇怪了,每个人都挡着了别的路,站错了队伍付款和下单。

4 .Oh! And another thing? I heard this bakery makes really good apple pie, so I wanted to buy a slice of it, too.

哦!还有一件事,我听说这家面包店做的苹果派很不错,所以我也想买一块。

第19段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->OK. [= go on]

教授:然后呢。

第20段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->There was a little label that said"apple pie", where it's supposed to be, but there wasn't any left.

学生:在本该摆放苹果派的地方有一个小标签写着苹果派,但是那里什么也没有了。

第21段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->And that's what's called a service gap.

教授:而这就被称为服务缺口。

2 .Maybe there wasn't enough training for the employees, or maybe they just ran out of pie that day.

也许那里的员工没有受到足够的培训,或者也许那一天就是卖完了派。

3 .But something's wrong with the process, and the service standard wasn't being met.

但是这个程序有问题,而且没有达到服务标准。

第22段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->OK, I think I get it.

学生:好的,我想我懂了。

2 .Anyway, since part of the requirements for the term project is to visit an actual place of business, do you think I could use our cafeteria?

反正既然学期课题的部分要求是要参观一个真正的商业场所,你觉得我能不能用我们学校的餐厅?

3 .They seem to have a lot of the things I'm looking for.

他们那儿似乎有很多我在找的东西。

第23段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->[no] Well, campus businesses like the cafeteria or bookstore don't quite follow the kinds of service models we're studying in class.

教授:像自助餐厅或书店这样的校园商业,不太符合我们在课上学的那种服务模式。

2 .You should go to some other, local establishment, I'd say.

要我说你应该去一些其他的当地商店。

第24段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->I see.

学生:我知道了。

第25段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->But just call the manager ahead of time so they aren't surprised.

教授:不过要提前给经理打电话,以免他们不知道怎么回事。