原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第1段
1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Listen to a conversation between two students.
听两个学生之间的一段对话。
第2段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> What’s up, Sharon?
咋的啦,沙蓉?
第3段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Oh, hey, Bill.I’m just trying to figure out what to do.
喔,嗯,比尔,我正在考虑该怎么办。
第4段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> About what?
关于啥呀?
第5段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, I volunteer at the local elementary school because…you know, I’m an education major.
哎,我在当地的小学当志愿者,你知道,我是主修教育的。
2 .And I help children with homework there after school …
我帮助孩子们完成课后作业...
3 .we also plan some fun activities with them on weekends.
我们还计划在周末搞些有趣的活动。
第6段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Cool.
酷。
第7段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, it’s a great program and the kids really love it.
是呀,项目很棒,孩子们很喜欢。
2 .So I was planning to take them on a picnic outside tomorrow.
所以,我计划明天带他们出去野餐。
3 .I was gonna bring along fruit and sandwiches and have their parents drop them off at the park so we could all eat together.
我会带水果,三明治,孩子们的父母把他们送到公园,我们一起吃东西。
第8段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Sounds like fun... as long as the weather’s good.
听起来有意思...只要天气好就好。
第9段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, that’s the thing—turns out it’s supposed to rain all day tomorrow.
哎,有这么个问题——好像明天全天都要下雨。
第10段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Uh-oh. What are you gonna do?
啊,那怎么办呢?
第11段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> That’s what I’m trying to figure out.
这就是我要努力搞定的问题。
2 .I could reschedule the picnic ... call everyone tonight and see if they could come to the park next weekend.
我可以把野餐改期...晚上给每个人打电话,问他们能否下周去公园。
3 .The weather will probably be better then ...
那时天气或许会好些...
4 .but I doubt they’d all be able to make it.
但是我怀疑他们是否都能参加。
第12段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, I see what you mean. Some of them might miss out ...
嗯,我明白了。有些人可能来不了...
第13段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Or, you know, I could have their parents drop them off at a local restaurant and have everyone meet there instead of doing a picnic.
或者,你知道,我可以请父母把孩子们放到附近的餐馆,我们在餐馆里吃,不去野餐了。
第14段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Right and that way you could still do it tomorrow so you wouldn’t have to cancel.
好呀,这样你们就可以仍然明天活动,不用取消了。
第15段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> But the thing is that it may not be as much fun to eat inside because, you know, it wouldn’t really be a picnic then.
但问题是,这样可能没有在外边吃有趣,你知道,这就不是真正的野餐了。