始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Now listen to a conversation between two students of biology.

请听两个生物系的学生间的对话。

第2段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Are you still working in Professor Green's laboratory?

你还在Green教授的实验室工作吗?

第3段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, he's been supervising my research...on eating behavior in mice.

对啊,他在指导我进行关于老鼠的进食行为的研究。

第4段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Sounds interesting.

听起来很有趣啊。

第5段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> It's fascinating.

非常吸引人。

2 .I've got a few more observations and experiments to do-

我还有一些观察和实验没有做。

3 .it's another three months of work, and then I'll start writing my paper.

再研究三个月我就可以开始写论文了。

第6段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Wow, sounds like it'll be a great paper.

哇!听起来会是一篇很棒的论文。

第7段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Thanks, I hope so.

谢谢,希望如此吧。

2 .There's a problem, though...

但是,我遇到了一个麻烦。

第8段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> What?

什么麻烦?

第9段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Professor Green's been invited to teach at a university in France for a semester,

有人邀请Green教授去法国的一所大学上一个学期的课。

2 .and, obviously, I still need a lot of help with the project.

但是,很明显我的项目还需要他的很多帮助。

第10段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Hmm. What are you gonna do?

那你打算怎么办?

第11段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well,Professor Green suggested professor—[upspeak] Professor Baker?

Green教授建议我可以

2 .That I could work with another...

跟另外一个教授一起研究,Baker教授。

第12段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Oh I've heard of her-Professor Baker's quite famous.

哦,我听说过她。Baker教授很有名的。

第13段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah but I don't know her at all, and my research isn't in her area of expertise.

是啊,可是我根本都不认识她。而且我的研究不在她的专业领域内。

2 .She works with fish...my work's on mice.

她研究的是鱼类,而我的研究是关于老鼠的,

3 .Not exactly the best match.

我们俩搭档并不是最好的选择。

第14段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Well, you'd get to know her eventually,

你会慢慢了解她的。

2 .and she's a great biologist,

而且她是个很伟大的生物学家,

3 .so she'd still be able to help you even if your topic isn't exactly her specialty.

所以即使你的选题不完全是她的专长,她还是能够帮助你的。

4 .She may give you some new perspective on your work.

也许她能给你的研究提供一个新的视角。

第15段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> I know-I'm considering it.

我知道,我也在考虑呢。

2 .But still, I'm thinking about asking Professor Green if he could advise me long distance.

但是,我还是想问问Green教授能不能远程指导我。

第16段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> That's a thought. You think he'd do it?

也是个办法!你觉得他会同意吗?

第17段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> He probably would,but...I don't know if it's a good idea.

也许会吧。但是我不知道这是不是个好主意。

2 .I mean, he could always look at my data and read my write-ups through email...

我是说,他随时可以通过邮件看到我的研究数据和报告书。

3 .but the thing is, he wouldn't be here to supervise my experiments.

但是问题是,他不会在这儿指导我做实验。

第18段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Yeah. Well, I'm sure you'll figure out the best thing to do.

对,不过,我相信你会想出最好的办法的。