始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:->Listen to a conversation between a student and a professor.

旁白:听下面一段学生和教授的对话。

第2段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Excuse me, can I help you? You look a little lost.

教授:打扰一下,请问有什么能帮助你的吗?你看起来有点迷路。

第3段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Yeah, I am. This is my first day on campus, and I don't know where anything is.

学生:是啊。今天是我大学的第一天,我哪儿也找不到。

第4段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Can't find your orientation session?

教授:你找不到入学演讲会了是吗?

第5段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Uh-huh. What a way to begin... lost going to orientation...

学生:哎,真不是个好的开始,我在去入学指导的路上迷路了。

第6段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Well, my guess is it's in the auditorium. That's where they usually are.

教授:呃, 我想应该在大礼堂吧。一般都在那儿的。

第7段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->You're right-the general ones. I went to one of those sessions earlier today.

学生:没错,但是那些是综合性的演讲会。今天早些时候我参加了其中一个会议。

2 .But now I need the one for my major- engineering.

但是现在我想找关于我专业的入学演讲会—就是工程专业。

3 .My schedule says the meeting room is in Johnson Hall, in the engineering department, which should be right here in front of us, according to the map- [tone of exasperation]but this building's called the Morgan Hall!

我的日程表上写着是在乔森厅?是在工程系,就是我们面前这楼啊,但是我这地图上显示这楼却叫做摩根厅。

第8段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Well, your map-reading skills are fine, actually.

教授:是的,你看地图的水平没有问题。

2 .This used to be Johnson Hall all right-trouble is they changed the name to Morgan Hall last spring.

这里以前的确是叫乔森厅,问题是去年春天他们把这改名叫做摩根厅了。

3 .So they sent you a map with the old name? I'm surprised.

也就是说他们给你的地图是以前的名儿?有点奇怪。

第9段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Well, this was actually mailed out months and months ago.

学生:哦,其实这地图是我好几个月之前就收到的。

2 .I got a second packet in the mail more recently... with another one of these maps in it.

最近我又收到了一个邮件,里面倒是有一张这种地图。

3 .I guess it must have the updated name. I left that one in my dorm room.

我想他们一定是把地图里面的地名更新了吧。不过我把它落在宿舍里了。

第10段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Well, things change fast around here.

教授:是啊,这里变化快着呢。

2 .This building was renamed after one of our professors.

这座楼是以我校的一位教授命名的。

3 .She retired a few months ago. She's really well known in the world of physics.

她几个月前退休了,是在物理学界知名的人物。

4 .Too bad for Johnson, I guess.

可怜的乔森。

第11段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Who was Johnson, anyway?

学生:那么乔森是谁呢?

第12段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Oh, one of the early professors here. Unfortunately, I guess his ideas are going out of style. Science keeps marching forward.

教授:他是我们这的一名元老级教授。不幸的是,我想他的观点已经过时了吧。科学一直在前进嘛。

第13段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->I'll say it does. That's why I transferred to this university.

学生:确实。这也是我转到这所大学的原因。

2 .I was really impressed with all the research equipment you guys have at the laboratories... You're really on the forefront.

你们实验室里的研究设备简直太让我心驰神往了,的确是走在最前沿的。

第14段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Um, so do you know what kind of engineering you want to specialize in?

教授:呃,那你知道自己想专攻工程学哪个领域了吗?

第15段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Yeah. Aerospace engineering.

学生:恩,航空航天工程。

第16段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Well, the aerospace engineering department here is excellent... uh, do you know that this university was the first one in the country to offer a program in aerospace engineering?

教授:这里的航空航天工程系特别棒。你知道吗?我们学校是我国第一所设立航天航空工程的学校。

第17段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->[enthusiastic]Yeah, I know... and a couple students who graduated from here became astronauts and orbited the Earth!

学生:是啊,我知道。而且这里几名毕业生还成为了宇航员并环地球航行呢!

第18段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Right-the department has many prominent alumni.

教授:是的。这个系的确有许多杰出的校友。

2 .Well, you might end up taking some of your advanced math courses with me.

不过你很可能有机会跟我学习高数课程。

3 .I get a lot of the students from the engineering department because I teach the required applied mathematics courses.

我有很多工程系的学生,因为我教应用数学的必修课程。

第19段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Oh, cool. Actually, I want to get a minor in math.

学生:哇塞,太好了。其实我还真的很想辅修数学呢。

第20段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Excellent. [musing tone]Hmm... a major in aerospace engineering with a minor in math. You'll go far with that degree.

教授:那好极了。航空航天工程系,再加上数学的辅修。那你可将前程无量啊。

2 .More of our students should do that- there are so many more opportunities available in the field when you have a strong math background.

更多的学生应该这样来做,因为如果有了强悍的数学做后盾,那么在你们这个领域就会获得更多的机会。

第21段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->I'm glad to hear you say that!

学生:听您这么说我真的很高兴!