始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:->Listen to a conversation between a student and a librarian employee.

旁白:请听一段学生和图书管理员之间的对话。

第2段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Hi, I am looking for this book, The American Judicial System, and I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

学生:Hi,我正在找一本叫做《美国司法系统》的书,我在哪里都找不到。

2 .I need to read a chapter for my political science class.

我上的政治科学课需要读到这本书中的一章。

第3段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->Let me check in the computer.

雇员:让我在电脑里查一下。

2 .Um, doesn't seem to be checked out and it's not on reserve.

额,这本书应该还没被借走,也没有人预定。

3 .You've checked the shelves I assume.

你已经看过那些书架上没有吧。

第4段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Yeah, I even checked other shelves and tables next to where the book should be.

学生:是的,我甚至也查看了旁边的其他书架和桌子。

第5段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->Well, it's still here in the library. So people must be using it.

雇员:嗯,这本书没被借走。所以应该是有人正在用。

2 .You know this seems to be a very popular book tonight.

你知道这本书似乎今晚很受欢迎。

3 .We show six copies. None are checked out. And, yet you didn't even find one copy on the shelves.

我们这里有六本这书的拷贝版,没有一本被借出。但是在书架上甚至还找不到一本。

4 .Is it a big class?

是上的大课吗?

第6段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->[Upspeak] Maybe about Seventy Five?

学生:可能有大约75 名学生吧。

第7段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->Well, you should ask your professor to put some of the copies on reserve.

雇员:嗯,你应该叫你的老师保留一些拷贝的书目。

2 .You know about the Reserve system, right?

你知道保留书目系统吧?

第8段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->I know that you have to read reserve books in the library and that you have time limits.

学生:我知道要把图书馆中保留的书目读完,而且还要在限定时间内。

2 .But I didn't know that I could ask a professor to put a book on the reserve.

但我不知道还可以叫老师将某本书放在保留书目里。

3 .I mean I thought the professors make that kind of decisions at the beginning of the semester.

我是说,我以为教授们在开学的时候就已经做出决定了。

4 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->Oh, they can put books on reserve at anytime during the semester.

雇员:噢,他们可以在学期任何时候保留任何书目。

第9段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->You know reserving book seems a bit unfair.

学生:你知道保留用书好像有点不太公平。

2 .What if someone who is not in the class wants to use the book?

如果其他不在这个课上的人想用到这本书怎么办呢?

第10段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->That's why I said some copies.

雇员:这就是为什么我说某些拷贝版的。

第11段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Ah, well, I'll certainly talk to my professor about it tomorrow. But what I am gonna do tonight?

学生:啊,好的。我明天肯定会跟老师说的。但今晚我要怎么办呢?

第12段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->I guess you could walk around the Poli-Sci (Political Science) section and look at the books waiting to be re-shelved.

雇员:我觉得你可以到政治‐科学栏那里转转,看看那些等着被重新放回书架的书。

第13段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->[Slowly, as though she’s looking around and noticing it for the first time.] There do seem to be more than normal.

学生:这似乎比正常情况看起来要多啊。

第14段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->We are a little short of staff right now—someone quit recently—so things aren’t getting reshelved as quickly as usual.

雇员:我们现在有点缺人手,最近有员工离职了,所以没能像平常一样迅速把归还的书放到架子上。

2 .I don't think they've hired a replacement yet, so, yeah, the unshelved books can get a bit out of hand.

我觉得他们应该还没雇新员工,所以,是的,没有放回书架的书有点乱。

第15段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->This may sound a bit weird, but…I’ve been thinking about getting a job…

学生:这可能听起来有点奇怪,但我一直都在想找份工作。

2 .Um, I've never work at the library before, but...

嗯,我还从来没在图书馆里工作过呢,但是……

第16段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->That's not a requirement. The job might still be open.

雇员:这不是硬性要求。这份工作可能还空缺着呢。

2 .At the beginning of the semester we were swamped with applications, but I guess everyone who wants the job has one by now.

开学的时候一大堆人申请,但我猜想要得到这份工的人现在应该都有工作了。

第17段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->What can you tell me about the job?

学生:你能给我具体说下这份工作吗?

第18段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->Well, we work between six and ten hours a week, so it's a reasonable amount.

雇员:嗯,我们每周大概工作6 到10 小时,所以工作时间长度合理。

2 .Usually we can pick the hours we want to work ... but since you’d be starting so late in the semester, I’m not sure how that would work for you.

我们经常可以自由选择工作时间。但由于你这学期这么晚才开始工作,我不太确定这种时间安排是否对你也一样。

3 .And, Oh, we get paid the normal university rates for student employees.

还有,噢,我们支付的工资是大学里正常的学生价。

第19段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->So who do I talk to?

学生:那我要跟谁商谈这事呢?

第20段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->I guess you talk to Dr. Jenkins, the head librarian. She does the hiring.

雇员:应该是Jenkins 博士,图书馆馆长。她负责招聘事宜。