原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第1段
1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Listen to a conversation between two students.
请听两个学生间的对话。
第2段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> How's it going, Mary?
Mary,怎么样?
2 .Got your schedule all worked out for this semester?
这个学期的课程表都搞定了?
第3段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> It's coming together.
我的课程表有冲突。
2 .Actually, I just heard about my student-teaching assignment.
实际上,我刚听说了我的教课任务情况。
第4段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Teaching assignment? You're student teaching?
教课任务?你要教学生?
第5段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah. You know, I'm majoring in education.
是啊 ,你知道的,我的专业是教育学,
2 .So one of the requirements is to teach for a semester in a classroom . . .
所以其中一门必修课就是要在教室里教一个学期的课,
3 .usually at the local school in town ...
通常都是在镇上的当地学校。
4 .we help teach the kids at the school one day a week.
我们一个星期帮忙给学校的孩子们上一天课。
5 .I just got my class assignment.
我刚刚才拿到分班结果。
第6段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Well, that's good.
那很好啊。
第7段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah,but I've got a scheduling problem . . .
是啊,但是这样我的课程表就出问题了啊。
第8段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Uh-oh.
啊?
第9段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> The day I've been assigned to teach at the school in town will be the same day my Chinese history course meets here at the university.
我被分配到要去镇上学校教课的那一天,正好就是我要在大学里上中国历史课的那天。
第10段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Hmm. Well, could you wait to take the Chinese history course...
嗯...那你能不能之后再上中国历史课呢?
2 .sign up for it another semester or something?
报名上下个学期的课什么的。
第11段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah...but this one's taught by Dr. Zhang.
可以啊,但是,这个学期教中国历史的老师是张博士,
2 .He's a visiting professor...
他只是个客座教授。
3 .he'll only be here one semester...and he's supposed to be amazing.
下学期他就不在这儿了,而且据说他教得很棒。
4 .I'm really interested in the class...since I might be visiting China.
因为我可能会去中国旅游,所以我真的对这门课很感兴趣。
第12段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Is there another option?
还有别的办法吗?
第13段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, actually.
有啊。实际上
2 .The teaching assignment is on a day when I would be working with older kids...
我被指派去教课的那天是去教一些比较大的孩子,
3 .teenagers...
青少年们,
4 .but the school also needs a student teacher to work in a classroom with little kids, like 5 and 6 year olds...
但是那个学校也需要教小孩子的班级的学生老师,那些孩子大概五到六岁,
5 .and it's on a different day when I am free, so I could do it.
教这个班的那一天我正好没事儿,所以我可以去教这个班。
第14段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> So you could change your teaching assignment to a different day?
所以你可以把教课任务换到另一天。
第15段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah...it's just that I really wanna teach older kids.
是的,只是我真的很想教大一点的孩子。
第16段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Oh.
噢
第17段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> I'm planning on teaching older kids when I graduate,
我打算毕业之后就去教大一点的孩子
2 .so it would be better experience for me, for my career.
所以这对我来说,对我的职业生涯来说,会是更好的经验。