原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第1段
1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Now listen to two students discussing the article.
两个学生正在讨论这篇文章,请听他们的对话。
第2段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Jim, you're in the choir, right?
Jim,你在合唱团对吗?
2 .What do you think about what they're doing next year ... this article?
你觉得他们明年要做的事情怎么样?就是那篇文章上说的那些。
第3段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> I really like it.
我很喜欢他们的想法。
第4段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah?
真的吗?
2 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Yeah.The new director's right that it will motivate us.
真的!新来的团长说得没错,这么做确实可以激励我们。
第5段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> How's that?
怎么激励?
第6段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Well ... some of the other schools are really good ...
嗯...一些其他学校的合唱团实力真的很强,
2 .so we'll really have to work hard to go up against them.
所以要超过他们的话我们还确实需要好好努力。
第7段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah ...
是啊!
第8段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> I mean, right now we don't rehearse more than once a week,
目前,我们一个星期最多排练一次。
2 .but if we know we'd be competing with other schools,
但是如果我们知道要和其他学校比赛的话,
3 .we'd probably rehearse more often and improve our singing a lot.
可能就会多排练几次,争取唱得更好了。
第9段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> That's true. The more you practice, the better you get. So ... um ...
这倒是真的。排练得越多,唱得就越好。
2 .What about what the article said about how this will help the program?
那...关于这篇文章上说这么做对这个项目有帮助,你怎么看?
第10段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> I hope it works!
我希望真的能有帮助。
2 .Right now, our program is pretty small, but we have some really talented people.
现在我们的音乐项目规模虽然小,但是也有一些很有才华的成员,
3 .And it would be great to attract even more people.
而且如果能吸引更多人参加就太棒了 。
第11段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> So how will this plan help?
这项计划会如何有帮助呢?
第12段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Well, if we go to these off campus events and other people hear us and think we're really good,
如果我们去这些校外活动上演出,别人听见了我们的歌声觉得我们很棒的话,
2 .we might be able to get some new students interested in coming to this university ...
也许就会有一些新学生有兴趣报考我们大学,
3 .to be a part of our music program and perform in our choir concerts.
愿意加入我们的音乐项目并在我们合唱团的音乐会上表演。
第13段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> You're right ...
你说得没错!
2 .I hadn't really thought about that.
我怎么没想到过这点。