原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第1段
1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Now listen to two students discussing the announcement.
两个学生在讨论这则公告。
第2段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Did you read this announcement?
你读过这则公告了吗?
第3段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, and I disagree-I don't think it will actually help students.
读了,但是我不同意。我觉得这个规定并不会真正地帮到学生。
第4段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Really? Why not?
真的吗?为什么呢?
第5段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, they talked about leadership... and organizational skills...
嗯...他们谈到的虽然是领导力和组织能力,
2 .but that's not really the kind of work you do.
但是你实际做的工作却不是这样的。
3 .Like my older brother's had the kind of jobs they're talking about...
我哥哥就做过他们讲到的这种工作,
4 .and typically you're just there to do basic tasks like typing or filing stuff-nothing very meaningful.
基本上只是在那儿做些简单工作,比如打字或者整理东西,并没有什么很有意义的事情。
第6段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Oh, so you wouldn't actually learn anything new...
哦,所以你实际上学不到新东西。
第7段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Exactly.
没错!
第8段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> I guess I see what you mean-but what about the other point they make?
我想我知道你的意思了。不过他们的另一个想法呢?
第9段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> About this helping us after we graduate? I don't agree.
说这个在毕业之后对我们很有帮助?我不敢苟同。
第10段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> How come?
怎么会呢?
第11段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, the problem is that there are lots of other universities in our area that have the same requirement . . .
嗯...问题是地区内还有很多其他的大学也有同样的规定。
2 .so there are lots of other students at these positions.
所以这些职位上还有很多其他的学生。
第12段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, I guess I hadn't thought of that.
对,我还没想到过这一点呢。
第13段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> So even if you take a position like this in a company while you're still a student, once you graduate, the competition for permanent jobs will be impossible...
所以,即使你还是学生时就去公司里做着这样的一份工作,一旦你毕业了,想要竞争正式岗位还是不可能的。
2 .I mean, there just won't be enough jobs available for all the business graduates in this city who will be looking for full-time work.
我是说根本不会有足够的工作可以提供给本市所有在找全职工作的商科毕业生。
第14段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Hmm ... I see what you're saying.
嗯,我知道你的意思了。