始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Listen to a conversation between two students.

该句暂无译文!

第2段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Susan! What happened to your arm?

Susan,你的胳膊怎么了?

第3段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> It's my wrist, actually-I sprained it last weekend.

其实是我的手腕。上周末我的手腕扭伤了,

2 .And I'm kind of upset about it, because I'm supposed to play the violin in my string quartet's big concert next week.

而且对此我有点沮丧,因为下星期我原本应该在我们弦乐四重奏乐团的大音乐会上演奏小提琴的。

3 .We've been practicing for weeks.

我们连续练习了好几个星期了,

4 .And we've already sold a bunch of tickets.

而且已经卖出去了很多张票。

第4段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Oh, sorry to hear that. What are you gonna do?

听到这个消息太遗憾了,那你打算怎么办?

第5段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, I was thinking about trying to play anyhow.

嗯...我打算无论如何也要试试继续演出,

2 .I mean, I really don't want to let the other three group members down.

说真的,我实在不想让乐团另外三位成员失望。

3 .Plus the doctor said my wrist should be feeling better by then.

况且,医生说到那个时候我的手腕应该会好一些。

第6段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> OK, so... problem solved, right?

哦,好吧,那问题就解决了呀,对吗?

第7段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Not exactly—I'm worried that I'm gonna be out of practice.

也不完全是。我有点担心会缺乏练习,

第8段

1 .Like, I haven't been able to play the violin since I sprained my wrist.

你看,自从我扭到手腕之后就一直没法练习小提琴。

第9段

1 .What if I don't play well?

万一我表现得不好怎么办?

2 .I'd make the rest of the group sound bad.

到时候一定会连累乐团其他人的。

第10段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Why don'tcha get somebody else to take your place?

那你为什么不找别人代替你呢?

第11段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, there's only one other person I know of who could do it, and that's Jim.

嗯......我只认识一个能做这件事的人,那就是Jim。

2 .He's a great violinist, and I'm sure he'd say yes....

他小提琴拉得很棒,而且我确定他一定会同意的。

3 .The thing is, he's not very reliable.

问题是他有点不太靠谱。

4 .I mean, I'm in the orchestra with him and he's always showing up late for rehearsals.

我们俩在同一个管弦乐队,他排练的时候总是迟到。

第12段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> [comprehending—pronounced like a long “oh”] Oooh... so you're not sure you can depend on him.

哦,所以你不确定他是不是靠得住。

第13段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Exactly. And we have less than a week left to rehearse for the concert.

正是如此。而且现在离音乐会只剩不到一个星期的排练时间了。

2 .We'd really need him to show up on time for all our rehearsals.

我们真的很需要他准时参加所有的排练。