始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Listen to a conversation between two students.

请听两个学生间的对话。

第2段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Hey, Carrie, what's the matter?

Kerri,出什么事了?

第3段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, you know I'm in the choir, right?

你知道的,我加入了合唱团。

2 .And we have a concert tonight in an hour, just an hour from now?

可是你知道我们今天晚上一个小时之后有个音乐会吗?离现在就一个小时的时间。

第4段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->I know, I'm going... really looking forward to hearing you sing.

我知道啊。我还打算去呢。真的很期待听到你唱歌。

2 .What's the trouble?

出了什么问题吗?

第5段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, we're all supposed to wear white shirts and black pants at the concert-

我们所有人在音乐会上都应该穿白衬衫和黑裤子,

2 .you know, so we all look the same.

你知道的,为了让大家看起来一样。

第6段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Right...

对啊。

第7段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, I wore my white shirt to dinner, and I spilled spaghetti sauce all over it.

可是我穿着白衬衫去吃了晚饭,结果弄得衣服上到处都是意大利面的酱汁。

第8段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Oh, no!

啊?不是吧!

第9段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, there's a huge red stain on it-I can't wear it for the concert now!

就是这样。衬衫上有块巨大的红色污渍。我现在没办法穿着它去音乐会了。

2 .It's the only white shirt I have, and there's no time to go to the store to buy another one.

我只有这一件白色的衬衫,而且也没时间去店里再买一件了。

第10段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Wow. What are you gonna do?

那你打算怎么办?

第11段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, I just called the choir director... and he's obviously unhappy about all this...

我给合唱团的团长打过电话了,他明显对这件事很不高兴。

2 .but I told him about another shirt I have...

不过我告诉他我还有另外一件衬衫,

3 .it's not exactly white, not white like the others, sorta off-white,sorta cream-colored?

不过不是全白的,跟其他的白衬衫有点不一样,不是特别白,有点像奶油色?

4 .And he says it's OK for me to wear it, but....

他说我要穿这件衬衫也可以,只是......

第12段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> But it's not exactly the same color as the others.

只是这件衬衫的颜色和其他人的不太一样。

第13段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Right. I'll feel kinda funny.

没错。到时候我看起来会有点滑稽。

2 .Some people in the audience would probably be able to tell.

观众中有些人可能看得出来。

第14段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Hmm. Don't any of the other choir members have an extra white shirt you could borrow?

合唱团里其他成员都没有多余的白衬衫可以借给你吗?

第15段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> No, I've already asked around. But my roommate has one.

没有,我已经问了一圈了。不过,我的舍友倒是有一件。

第16段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Great. Use hers.

太好了,穿她的啊。

第17段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, the thing is, she's out of town-

可是问题是,她出城了。

2 .I've tried calling her, but haven't been able to reach her.

我试过给她打电话,但是一直打不通。

3 .She probably wouldn't mind.

她也许不会介意,

4 .But, you know, I've never borrowed any of her stuff before... and I really don't like taking things without asking....

但是,我以前从没借过她的东西,而且我真的很不喜欢没有问过别人就拿她的东西。