始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Listen to a conversation between two students.

请听下面两个学生间的对话。

第2段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Hey, Beth, how're things?

你好,Beth,最近怎么样?

第3段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Not great...

不怎么样。

第4段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Why? What's wrong?

怎么了?你遇到什么问题了吗?

第5段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> I just found out I have to move out of my apartment ... like, right away.

我才发现我必须马上搬出我的公寓,立刻。

第6段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> You're kidding? Why?

你在开玩笑吧?为什么?

第7段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, my apartment ...

嗯...我的公寓

2 .it's in a house ...a kinda old house.

在一栋房子里,一栋老房子。

3 .And now something's wrong with the water pipes.

现在房子里的水管出问题了。

4 .I think some of the pipes burst or wore out or something.

我想应该是有些水管爆了或者坏了什么的。

5 .Anyway, we don't have any water in the house ... and apparently it's gonna take about two weeks to fix the problem.

反正目前房子里一点儿水也没有了,而且很明显,得两个星期才能解决这个问题。

第8段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> So you need to find a place to live for what ...

所以你要找个地方住多久?

2 .two weeks or so?

两个星期左右?

第9段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah.Bad timing, huh?

对啊,时机太不好了是吧?

2 .With midterm exams coming up and everything.

正好马上要期中考试了!

第10段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> So have you figured out what you're going to do?

那你想好怎么办了吗?

第11段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, some friends said I could stay at their place ...

嗯...一些朋友说我可以去他们那儿住。

2 .they don't have an extra bedroom, but they said it'd be OK for me to sleep on their living room couch.

虽然他们没有多余的卧室,但是他们说我可以睡在客厅的沙发上。

第12段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> You could probably handle that for a couple of weeks, right?

或许你可以这么凑合几个星期的,对吗?

第13段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> I guess so. I mean it's really nice of them to offer ... and it's free.

应该是吧。毕竟他们能这么说实在太好了,而且是免费的!

2 .The only problem is ... they already have four people living there, so it could be a little crowded.

唯一的问题是他们那已经住了四个人了,所以可能会有点挤。

3 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> And not ideal for studying for midterms.

而且也不适合准备期中考试。

第14段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, too many distractions.

对啊,太多干扰了。

第15段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Any other options?

那还有别的选择吗?

第16段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well ... I did find this place-it's a small hotel over on Third Street, right near campus ...

我找到了一个地方,是个小宾馆,就在离学校不远的第三条街上。

第17段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Oh, right. A lot of kids' parents stay there when they come for a visit.

对,没错。很多学生家长来玩的时候就会住在那儿。

第18段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Right. So I could get a room there.

是的。我可以在那开间房。

2 .They have a weekly rate ... and it's pretty reasonable. But, I don't know ...

他们有一个一周的套餐,价钱也很合理。

第19段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> At least at the hotel you'd have a space of your own, you know, so you could get more done.

不过,我也不知道...至少在宾馆里你有自己的空间,可以完成更多事情。

第20段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> That's definitely a plus ... but I have to think about it ...

那绝对是个优势。不过我还是要好好想想。

2 .even though it's pretty cheap, it'll still end up costing me some money ... and my budget's pretty tight right now.

即使已经很便宜了,但最后还是会花掉一些钱的。而我现在的预算真的很紧张。