始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Listen to a conversation between two students.

请听下面两位学生之间的对话。

第2段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Hey, Mike, did you finish that article you were writing for the campus newspaper, the one about the school play?

嗨,Mike,你完成了你在给校报写的那篇文章吗?关于学校话剧的那篇。

第3段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Not yet.Remember how I was going to interview the student who's directing it?

还没呢。还记得我打算去采访这出话剧的导演吗?

第4段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah. You said that was going to be a big part of the article.

当然,你说过这在文章中会占很大一部分内容。

第5段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Right, and I was going to make most of my article about what the director said, since she knows about picking the play, choosing the cast, designing the set, everything.

没错!我原本打算按照导演所说的内容来写文章的,因为她对挑选剧本、选择演员、设计场景以及所有事情都了如指掌。

2 .But I just called, and it turns out she's got a bad cold-she's sick.

但是我给她打过电话,结果发现她得了重感冒...她病了!

第6段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> So you can't interview her?

所以你就不能采访她了?

第7段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Not today, no.

今天不行...

2 .But I have a couple of options. I could wait until she feels better and interview her then.

不过我有几个选择。我可以一直等到她身体好一点再采访她...

3 .It's just that then the article wouldn't be done in time to go in this week's paper.

只是到时候就来不及在本周报纸截稿日期之前把文章写出来了。

第8段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Oh, so you'd have to put it in next week's paper then?

哦...那你就只能发表在下周的报纸上了?

第9段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, and the play's opening this weekend.

是啊,可是这出话剧本周末就开演了,

2 .I mean, it's running next weekend too,

虽然下周末也还在演,

3 .but it'd make more sense to have the article come out before the play opens.

但是文章要在话剧开演前发表才更合理啊。

第10段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> I see what you mean.

我懂你说的。

2 .So what's your other option?

那你还有什么别的方案吗?

第11段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Well, I could interview an actor instead of the director. I talked to one of the lead actors, and he said he'd be happy to do an interview today.

嗯...采访不了导演的话,我也可以选择采访一名演员。我跟其中一位主演联系过了,他表示很乐意接受今天的采访。

第12段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Sounds good- then your article would come out before the play opens.

听起来不错啊!这样你就可以赶在话剧开演前发表文章了。

第13段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> I know, but it's just that he probably wouldn't have as much to say as the director. I mean, he wouldn't know about everything that went into planning the play the way the director does.

我知道,可是他可能不像导演有那么多东西可说,毕竟他并不像导演那样知晓筹备话剧的所有事情。