始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Listen to a conversation between two students.

请听两个学生间的对话。

第2段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> How's it going, Mike?

Mike,最近怎么样?

第3段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> OK... I'm just trying to figure out what to do about this new bus schedule.

挺好的。只是现在换了新的汽车时刻表,我在想我该怎么办。

第4段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> New bus schedule?

新的汽车时刻表?

第5段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Yeah. I take a bus from campus to my job downtown.

是的,我坐车从学校去我在市中心上班的地方。

2 .I work there Tuesday afternoons.

每周二下午我都在那儿工作,

3 .But the bus schedule changed.

但是汽车改时间了。

4 .The bus I was taking is leaving earlier now, and I can't get to it in time because I've got chemistry class then.

我要坐的那趟车现在开车时间提前了,我没办法赶得上了,因为开车的时候我还在上化学课呢。

第6段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Huh. Yeah, they do change those bus schedules sometimes¡ªit's inconvenient.

嗯,他们有时候确实会更改开车时间,怪不方便的。

2 .So what're you gonna do?

那你打算怎么办?

第7段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Well, I talked to my boss,

我跟我的上司联系过了,

2 .and she said I could change my work hours and work at night instead.

她说我可以换个工作时间,改上晚班。

3 .I'd start late in the afternoon, and then work till around midnight.

我可以下午晚一点开始上班,然后一直工作到半夜。

4 .And there is a bus that'd get me there on time.

有一趟车可以让我准时到那儿。

第8段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> That sounds good. So you could just take a later bus to your job.

听起来不错啊。这样你就可以直接坐晚一点的车去上班了。

第9段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Yeah,the only thing is, if I work late at night, I'll be really tired... and I have class early the next morning.

对,唯一的问题是,如果我工作到半夜的话,我会很累的,而且第二天上午很早还有课。

第10段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, but do you have any other choice?

是啊,不过你还有别的选择吗?

第11段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Well, yeah—another option is just to ride my bike to work after chemistry.

嗯,我还有一个选择就是下了化学课之后,直接骑自行车去上班。

2 .I'd be able to get to work on time" so I could keep my same hours.

这样我可以准时到达上班地点,也就能保持现在的工作时间不变了。

3 .And it's not that far"it'd take about fifteen minutes.

公司离这儿也不是很远,骑车大概15分钟左右吧。

第12段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Hmm... that might be nice, 'cause you'd get some exercise. But it'd be uncomfortable riding your bike on days when there's bad weather.

嗯,也许不错啊,而且还能锻炼身体,只不过天气不好的话,骑车会有点不舒服。

第13段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, I'll have to think about it...

是啊,我得考虑考虑。