始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Now listen to part of a lecture in a psychology class.

现在听一个心理学的讲座片段。

第2段

1 .<-MALE PROFESSOR:-> I have a three-year-old daughter, and last month I decided to help her learn how to wash her hands by herself.

我有一个三岁的女儿,上个月我决定帮助她学习如何自己洗手。

第3段

1 .Now, we usually think of washing our hands as one action,

然而,我们经常把洗手当作一个动作,

2 .but when you think about it, you can break hand washing down into a series of simpler steps:

但是,考虑一下,你能把洗手分解成一系列简单的步骤:

3 .step 1, you turn on the water; step 2, you get your hands wet;

步骤1,打开水龙头;步骤2,把手弄湿;

4 .step 3, you add some soap; step 4, you rinse your hands, and step 5: you turn off the water.

步骤3,放上些肥皂;步骤4,冲洗手部,步骤5,把水龙头关上。

第4段

1 .So I broke it down into these steps, and then I helped my daughter learn them, one step at a time;

我把洗手分解成这些步骤,然后帮助女儿学习,每次只一个步骤;

2 .I didn’t present them all at once because that would have been too complicated.

我没有把所有步骤同时呈现,因为那会变得太复杂。

第5段

1 .First I showed her step 1, turning on the water.

首先,我教她第一步,打开水龙头。

2 .That’s all we practiced for the next few days.

这是我们在接下来几天练习的所有内容。

第6段

1 .Then, when she started turning on the water by herself, I added step 2, getting her hands wet.

然后,当她开始能自己打开水龙头的时候,我增加了第二步,把手弄湿。

2 .And for the next few days she practiced steps 1and 2,

在接下来的几天,她练习步骤1和步骤2,

3 .turning on the water and getting her hands wet, until she could do both steps on her own.

打开水龙头并且把手弄湿,直到她能自己做这两个步骤。

第7段

1 .Then we added step 3, putting on the soap, and she practiced steps 1, 2, and 3 for a while.

这时我们增加第三步,放上肥皂,然后她练习步骤1,2 和3一段时间。

2 .Then we added step 4, rinsing her hands, and eventually, step 5, turning off the water.

然后我们增加步骤4,冲洗手部,最终,步骤4,把水关上。

第8段

1 .She practiced all five steps in sequence for a few days until she could wash her hands all by herself.

她在几天里按照顺序练习所有5个步骤,直到她能自己独立洗手。