始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Listen to a conversation between two students.

听两个学生之间的对话。

第2段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Hi, Paul. How’s it going?

Hi, 保罗,怎么样?

第3段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Not great.

不咋滴。

第4段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Whats a matter?

怎么了?

第5段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> I have a job interview tomorrow morning. And I just realized I forgot my suit at my parents’ house.

我明天早上有个工作面试。我刚刚意识到我把西服落在父母家了。

2 .I forgot to bring it back with me after my last visit home.

我上次回家,忘记把西服带回来。

3 .I have to wear a suit to the interview … it’s expected.

我应该穿西服去面试...这是常规。

第6段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> What are you gonna do?

那你怎么办呢?

第7段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Well, my roommate said I could borrow his suit for the interview if I want to. It’s a nice suit too.

唉,我的室友说,如果我愿意,我可以借他的西服去面试。他也有一套好西服。

第8段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> But he’s bigger than you. Does his suit fit?

但他比你高大呀,他的西服合身吗?

第9段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> I tried the trousers and suit coat on.

我试穿了裤子和上衣。

2 .They’re kinda big on me—a little baggy.

确实有点大——有点松垮。

3 .I mean, I don’t look great in his suit, but I look OK I think. I could wear it.

我的意思是,穿上他的衣服我不显得出彩,但我觉得看起来还凑合,我能穿。

第10段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> But you might not make such a great impression on the employer—wearing a suit that doesn’t fit you very well.

但你不太可能给老板留下深刻印象——穿着不太合身的西服。

第11段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> And I do want them to hire me.

而且我确实希望他们雇佣我。

2 .It’d give me the chance to work in a professional law office right outta college.

这将在我出校门的时候,直接给我在职业法律事务所工作的机会。

第12段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, the stores’ll still be open for a couple hours tonight.

嗯,不过商店今晚还有几个小时才关门呀。

2 .Why don’t you go buy a new suit?

为啥你不去买套新西服嗫?

第13段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> I could. It’d be nice to have a new suit. Mine’s pretty old.

是可以的。有套新西服是挺好的。我的已经相当旧了。

第14段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> So why don’t you go for it?

那你为什么不去买呢?

第15段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Suits are expensive. And I’ve been saving to buy a bicycle for a long time ...

西服很贵啊。我已经为买自行车存钱好长时间了...

2 .I’m so sick of having to get everywhere on foot.

我真不喜欢靠两条腿去这去那。

3 .I almost have enough money saved up.

我几乎已经存够钱了。

4 .If I buy a suit, I’ll have to wait a while to get the bike.

如果我买西服,我就得等段时间才能买自行车了。