始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:->Listen to a conversation between a student and a university activities coordinator.

旁白:请听一个学生和一位大学活动协调员之间的对话。

第2段

1 .<-MALE ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR:->I understand your problem, but the upper level of the student center isn't available for the time being.

协调员:我理解你的难处,但是学生中心楼上那一层现在不能用。

第3段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->But my dance group has a performance coming up.

学生:但是我的舞蹈小组要演出了呀。

2 .<-MALE ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR:->I've been talking with people all day long who are in the exact same situation.

协调员:我一整天都在和处于完全相同状况的人谈话。

3 .There are at least a dozen dance and drama groups on campus, and they're all scrambling for rehearsal space right now.

学校里至少有十几个舞蹈和戏剧小组,他们现在都在抢排练的地方。

第4段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->But I made this reservation last June, before leaving for the summer.

学生:但是我去年6月份预定的啊,在放暑假之前。

2 .No one said anything about construction...

那时候没人提到过施工的事啊。

第5段

1 .<-MALE ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR:->That's because no one knew that the remodeling was going to run over into the beginning of the school year.

协调员:那是因为当时没人知道改造会一直持续到学年开始。

2 .The builders are just way behind schedule.

建筑商的进度太慢了。

3 .For a while, we weren't even sure that the dining hall on the lower level would be ready for the start of the semester.

我们曾一度不确定楼下的餐厅能不能在这学期开始前弄好呢。

4 .So, it could've been a lot worse.

所以本来可能会糟糕得多的。

第6段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->So when will...

学生:那什么时候会......?

第7段

1 .<-MALE ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR:->The whole upper level will be ready in six weeks: the rehearsal rooms, the game room, the computer center...

协调员:整个第二层会在6个周以后弄好,排练室、游戏室、电脑中心都会弄好。

第8段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Six weeks? That's not going to help me.

学生:六个星期!这对我一点帮助都没有。

2 .Our performance is in five weeks.

我们的演出是在五个星期之后。

第9段

1 .<-MALE ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR:->[sympathetically] Ah, are you part of the program they planned for Parents' Weekend?

协调员:你们是不是要参加他们为家长周末聚会计划的节目?

第10段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Yeah. The thing is we're a tap dancing group, and we need to practice on hard floors, preferably wood.

学生:是的。问题是我们是一个踢踏舞小组,我们需要在硬地面上练习,最好是木地板。

2 .We can practice on carpet at first, but ... It's important for us to be able to hear our feet hit the floor.

我们可以先在地毯上练习,但对我们来说能听到我们的脚碰到地面的声音很重要。

第11段

1 .<-MALE ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR:->Interesting. Uh, because of the rhythm, huh?

协调员:有意思,是因为节奏对吧?

第12段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Yeah, because the tapping becomes part of the music.

学生:是的,因为我们踢踏发出的声音成为了音乐的一部分。

第13段

1 .<-MALE ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR:->...So the floors are very important.

协调员:所以地板很重要。

第14段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Exactly. And just about everywhere on campus has carpeting.

学生:正是如此,可是学校里几乎每个地方都铺了地毯。

第15段

1 .<-MALE ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR:->Well, there's always the stage at the student theater.

协调员:你们还可以用学生剧院的舞台嘛。

2 .Though it's a long shot. We can look at the schedule. There might be some odd hours free.

虽然希望不大,但我们可以看看日程表,也许有一些剩余的空置时间。

第16段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->What about in town?

学生:在市里呢?

2 .Do you think the university could help us rent a rehearsal space in a commercial dance studio in town, given the situation?

考虑到目前的状况,你觉得学校能不能帮我们在市里的一个商业舞蹈室租一个排练场地呢?

第17段

1 .<-MALE ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR:->[dubiously] That's not really my call.

协调员:这个我说了不算。

2 .I can reserve rehearsal and performance spaces on campus for you, but, uh... off campus...

我能帮你在学校里预留排练和演出场地,但是在校外......

第18段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->So who would I talk to? The dance department?

学生:那我应该找谁谈?舞蹈系吗?

第19段

1 .<-MALE ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR:->Look, let's check the theater schedule first.

协调员:这样吧,我们先查看一下剧院的日程表再说吧。