始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Now listen to two students discussing the letter.

现在请听两位学生讨论这封信。

第2段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> So, Jane, what do you think of Eric's proposal?

Jane,你对Eric的提议怎么看?

第3段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> I'm all for it.

我完全赞成。

第4段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> So you think it's true, what he says about the problems with the way it's been done?

所以你觉得真的是这样?他说的问题和问题的解决方法都是对的?

第5段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, yeah, I do.

对啊,当然啦。

2 .Take his first reason.

就拿他第一个理由来说吧,

3 .Like, I know you don't drive...

我知道你不开车,

4 .but I do drive here...everyday...

但是我确实每天都开车过来,

5 .so I need a place to park my car.

所以我真的需要停车的地方。

6 .And remember last year, when they decided to repair some of the parking lots?

你还记得去年他们决定修整其中一些停车场吗?

第6段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Oh yeah, I remember that. There was a lot of work going on, wasn't there?

记得,当时工程浩大呀,对吧?

2 .Starting in December....

十二月份开始的。

第7段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Right, at least four lots were closed...

没错,那会儿至少关闭了四个停车场,

2 .and that meant there weren't enough parking spots for students' and professors' cars.

这就意味着教授和学生们根本没有足够的停车位。

3 .I usually had to circle around looking for parking on one of the streets,

我通常都得在某条街上四处转悠才能找到停车的地方。

4 .and then walk from the street all the way to my classes.

然后还得一路从街上走到上课的教室。

第8段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> That's annoying.

那很烦人啊。

第9段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, and it happened to a lot of other people in my classes too...

没错,而且我班上很多同学也有这种遭遇。

2 .people were always arriving late because of all the trouble they had parking.

就因为停车问题,大家经常迟到。

3 .Sometimes even my professors were late.

有时甚至教授们也会因此迟到。

第10段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Yeah.

是啊。

第11段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> And, also, [upspeak] his second point?

第二个理由呢?

2 .That makes sense too.

还有他第二个理由也说得通啊

3 .I mean, for instance,

比如说,

4 .part of the reason those parking-lot repairs last year took so long was because of the big snowstorms.

去年那些停车场之所以花了那么久都没修好,部分原因也是因为暴风雪。

5 .They had to keep stopping...sometimes for a week or two at a time...

修整人员总是不得不停工,有时候一停就是一两个星期。

6 .because of snow and ice on the ground.

由于地面结冰还有积雪,

第12段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Yeah,I remember that...we had a bunch of big snowstorms right in a row last year.

对,我有印象。去年连续有好多次暴风雪

第13段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Yeah,

是的,

2 .so with all that starting and stopping 'cause of the weather,

是的,由于天气原因他们不得不修修停停,

3 .the job took them a lot longer to finish.

所以花了很长时间才完工。