始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:->Listen to a conversation between a student and a librarian.

旁白:听一段学生和图书管理员之间的对话。

第2段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Uh, hi, I need to get into Special Collections. In particular the British Literature.

学生:嗨,我需要进入特色馆藏,尤其是英国文学(方面的)。

2 .I was working with some of the William Blake books.

我正着手于威廉•布莱克的一些书籍。

第3段

1 .<-FEMALE LIBRARIAN:->Well, then you must know that access is restricted.

图书馆员:那么,你一定知道使用权是受到限制的。

第4段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Um, I was in a seminar with Professor Gray, and she authorized access for us.

学生:嗯,我曾经参加过Gray教授的研讨会,我们得到她的授权。

第5段

1 .<-FEMALE LIBRARIAN:->Oh, if that's the case… let me check.

图书馆员:哦,如果是这样的话,让我看一下。

2 .Right, yeah, but it looks like that expired at the end of last semester.

好的,但貌似授权在上学期末到期了。

第6段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->But I really need to get back in there.See, I didn't quite finish my project…

学生:但是,我真的需要重新获得授权。我还没有完成我的项目。

第7段

1 .<-FEMALE LIBRARIAN:->Aha! The plot thickens!

图书馆员:啊哈!事情越来越复杂了。

2 .Well, it's easy enough; have Professor Gray authorize you again.

嗯,(要授权)很容易,让Gray教授再授权你一次。

3 .You see, these editions are rare and shouldn't be handled more than necessary.

你知道,这些版本是非常稀有的,要避免不必要的使用。

4 .Can you work from later editions? Or microfilm?

你能不能使用一些新的版本或缩微胶片?

第8段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Not really… Actually my project—well, it involves some annotations in the particular edition here.

学生:不行。事实上,我的项目…嗯,它涉及一些特定版本里的注释。

2 .They haven't been reproduced because they are really not part of the text.

他们没有被转载,因为他们不是文本的一部分。

3 .You know, they generally clean them up. They are quite hard to see.

你知道,他们一般把这些注释都去除掉。(新版本里)很难看到这些注释。

第9段

1 .<-FEMALE LIBRARIAN:->Well, often the characteristics of the manuscripts have been recorded.

图书管理员:通常,手稿的特性已经被记录下来。

2 .These types of extraneous markings might also be noted.

这些外在的标记也可能被记录下来了。

第10段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->I don't think they are.

学生:有些注释没有被记录下来。

2 .They are very faint, and well, I think I have a new angle on them.

它们非常模糊,而且,嗯,我想我对它们有新的诠释。

3 .There was a study once a long time ago about these notes that everybody else has taken for granted without checking for themselves.

在很久以前,有一个关于这些注释的研究,注释在没有审核的情况下,每个人都认为理所当然。

4 .I think there might have been a mistake in the past,that they were misread.

我觉得可能存在某些错误,这些注释被错误地诠释了。

第11段

1 .<-FEMALE LIBRARIAN:->So get Professor Gray...

图书馆员:所以,获得Gray教授的…

第12段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Uh...she's away this semester. I had to beg her to give me extra time on this project.

学生:嗯…她这学期外出了,我只能请求她给我这个项目延期。

2 .I haven't even received a grade in the class yet.

我还没收到这门课程的分数呢。

3 .And this class is a prerequisite for other classes in my major.

并且,对于我这个专业来说,这门课程是选修其他课程的先决条件。

4 .I really need to see those books so I can finish this project and get back on course to graduate on time.

我真的需要去读一下那些书,这样我才可以完成这个项目,然后回到正轨,按时毕业。

第13段

1 .<-FEMALE LIBRARIAN:->[getting weary] Everybody has special circumstances…

图书馆员:每个人都有特殊情况。

第14段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->[pleading] Two hours?One hour?I promise to be careful. I just need to look at a few pages with a strong magnifying glass.

学生:两个小时?一个小时?我保证一定要小心,我只需要用放大镜看几页。

第15段

1 .<-FEMALE LIBRARIAN:->Well, I can't let you in without authorization from your professor. Can you get in touch with her somehow?

图书管理员:在没有教授授权的情况下,我不能让你擅自进入。你能和她联系吗?

第16段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Maybe she'd be checking her email.

学生:也许她会检查她的电子邮件。

2 .I really thought I would be able to straighten this out without her.

我真的认为我能在没有她的情况下解决这个问题。

3 .You know, she did me a huge favor by giving me extra time.

你知道,她给了我很大的帮助,给我额外的时间。

4 .I feel like I'm skating on thin ice with her.

我觉得我和她的关系如履薄冰。

第17段

1 .<-FEMALE LIBRARIAN:->You know, you were lucky to have had permission to look at the books last semester.

图书馆员:你知道,上学期你有幸获得看书的权利。

2 .If we don't maintain our policies, they'll disintegrate.

如果我们不秉持我们的政策,它们就会被破坏。

第18段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->I know. [disappointment] Would an e-mail from her or a phone call be good enough?

学生:我知道了。只是她的一封电子邮件或电话可以吗?

第19段

1 .<-FEMALE LIBRARIAN:->Of course.

图书馆员:当然。