始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:->Listen to a conversation between a student and his art history professor.

旁白:听一段学生和艺术史教授的对话。

第2段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->How was the museum?

教授:博物馆怎么样?

第3段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Great. I hadn't been there for a few years.

学生:棒极了。我已经好几年没去了。

第4段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Did you enjoy the Van Gogh painting?

教授:你喜欢梵高的画吗?

第5段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->That's the thing-looks like I have to change my topic...

学生:这就是问题所在了。看起来我要换课题了。

第6段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->[concerned tone] Hmm, we're getting close to the deadline....

教授:我们离截止日期已经很近了。

2 .You were writing about the theme of night in the paintings of Vincent van Gogh? It-it's a wonderful topic...

你写的是文森特·梵高画作中夜的主题,这个话题很不错。

第7段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->I know.... People don't usually think of Van Gogh as an artist of nocturnal themes.

学生:我知道。人们通常不会认为梵高是表现夜色主题的艺术家。

2 .They think of brightness, sunshine... all that yellow and orange.

他们想到的都是明亮的色彩、阳光,黄色和橙色。

第8段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->You're right, of course, about the intense light associated with his daytime paintings, but his night paintings don't exactly lack brightness.

教授:当然了,你说得对,在梵高关于白天的画作中,强烈的光线总是伴随出现,但他关于夜晚的画作实际上也不缺明亮的元素。

第9段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->That's the paradox that I really like-the paradox of painting a nighttime scene using so much color and light.

学生:我正是喜欢这种矛盾之处,画的是一个夜晚的场景,但运用了这么多色彩和光线。

2 .So I was planning to focus mostly on his painting Starry Night.

我打算专注于他的画作《星夜》。

第10段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->But?

教授:但?

第11段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->When I went to the museum to look at the actual painting, like you told me to, it wasn't there.

学生:和你告诉过我的一样,我去了博物馆看画作真品,但它不在那儿。

第12段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Really? [surprised tone] Isn't it part of the permanent collection?

教授:真的吗?那不是永久藏品吗?

第13段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Yes, but it's on loan right now to a museum in Europe.

学生:是。但这幅画现在借给了欧洲一家博物馆。

第14段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->[disappointed tone] I see. Well, I am strict about having students write about paintings they can observe firsthand.

教授:我懂了,我在这方面要求很严格,坚持让学生写能第一手观察到的画作。

第15段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Well, I found another painting I could study instead...

学生:我找到了另一幅我能研究的画。

第16段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->OK...

教授:好。

第17段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->I read that there are two paintings called Starry Night.

学生:我看到,原来有两幅画叫《星夜》。

2 .The first one was done by the French Realist painter Millet... It may've been the inspiration for Van Gogh's painting.

第一幅是法国现实主义画家米勒画的。这可能是梵高画作的灵感来源。

3 .Millet's painting is located near my family's house in Connecticut-and I'm going there this weekend, and could study it then.

米勒的画在康涅狄格,离我家很近---我这周会回去,到那时我就能研究这幅画了。

4 .I made sure it's not out on loan...

我确认了,这幅画没被借走。

第18段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->That definitely would work, then.

教授:这绝对行得通。

2 .Van Gogh copied many of Millet's compositions.

梵高模仿了许多米勒的艺术技巧。

3 .We know that he really admired Millet's work.

我们都知道他很喜欢米勒的作品。

4 .And a lot of us think Van Gogh saw this particular painting by Millet in Paris in the late 1700s.

很多人认为,在18世纪晚期,梵高在巴黎看见了这幅米勒的画作。

第19段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Yeah. Although Millet was a Realist painter and Van Gogh a Postimpressionist, the two paintings still share lots of features-not just the name.

学生:对。尽管米勒是现实主义画家,梵高是后印象派画家,这两幅画中有很多共同点,不只是名字。

2 .The most striking shared feature has got to be the amazing light effects.

其中最突出的共同特点就是令人惊叹的光效了。

3 .I'm excited to go see it. But, one other thing...

能去看这幅画,我觉得很激动。但还有一件事……

第20段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Uh-huh?

教授:嗯。

第21段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->I was thinking about getting a head start on my next assignment while I'm at the gallery in Connecticut-the assignment on miniatures.

学生:我打算提前开始我下一份作业,关于微缩模型的作业,趁我去康涅狄格美术馆的机会。

2 .They have a lot of miniature portraits of children as part of their permanent collection...

那里有很多儿童的微型肖像,是他们的永久藏品。

第22段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->American miniatures?

教授:美国微缩模型?

第23段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Yeah. So I figured I could also get started on that essay... study a few while I'm there.

学生:对,所以我想我也能开始写那篇论文了,在那儿做些研究。

2 .I'd focus on the meaning of the objects that some of the children are holding; some are holding flowers, one child has a rattle, another a toy violin...

我打算集中研究某些儿童所拿物品的意义,一些人拿着花,一个小孩拿着拨浪鼓,另一个拿着玩具小提琴……

第24段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->That would be fine.

教授:这没问题。

2 .Uh, those objects-we call them attributes.

这些物品,我们称为象征物。

3 .The attribute chosen to be included in a particular miniature was often meant to communicate parents' hopes and dreams for their child.

人们选择把这些象征物纳入某幅微型作品中,通常是为了传达父母对孩子的期望。

4 .So I think you'll learn a lot about how people viewed children at the time the miniature paintings were done.

所以我认为,你会学到很多关于人们在微型画所在时期对儿童的看法。