始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:->Listen to a conversation between a student and the program manager of the university radio station

旁白:请听一段学生和项目管理员之间关于学校广播站的对话。

第2段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Hi, I'm Jim-the guy who's trying to get a new show.

学生:嗨,我是Jim,我就是那个想开设新的节目的学生。

第3段

1 .<-FEMALE PROGRAM MANAGER:->Right. Jim.

管理员:对,jim

第4段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->My application got turned down, and um, I'm not sure why.

学生:我的申请被拒绝了……嗯……我不清楚为什么。

2 .So I wonder if you could explain...

所以我想你是不是可以解释一下……

第5段

1 .<-FEMALE PROGRAM MANAGER:->Well, I'm glad you came in Jim...

管理员:我很高兴你来找我了,Jim。

2 .I was actually quite impressed with your application...

实际上你的申请让我印象深刻。

第6段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->[confused] OK...

好吧

第7段

1 .<-FEMALE PROGRAM MANAGER:->But the thing is, we run a music station here, not a talk station.

管理员:但问题是,我们这里是音乐站,不是聊天台。

2 .We've been a music station since the beginning, since the station's inception.

我们从建站一开始就是音乐站了,一直这样。

第8段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->This is where I get confused, because of the article in last month's campus newspaper about the poll...

学生:这就是我不明白的地方,因为上个月的大学新闻报纸上有篇文章提到了大选……

2 .<-FEMALE PROGRAM MANAGER:->[musing thoughtfully] Yes, the survey.

管理员:是的,那个调查……

第9段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->I mean, a majority of students said they felt the station was stale.

学生:我的意思是,很多学生说他们觉得广播站很久没有变化了,

2 .That it needed a breath of fresh air.

需要新鲜力量。

3 .Well, um ,how are you supposed to get fresh air if you keep all the windows and doors closed?

如果紧闭门扉的话,怎么吸收新鲜建议呢?

4 .I was just trying to open some windows for people... [laughs gently]

我只是尝试着为大家打开一些门路。

第10段

1 .<-FEMALE PROGRAM MANAGER:->I can tell you have a lot of passion for this, but I-I'm really not convinced it's a good idea.

管理员:我知道你对这个很有热情,但是我真的不确定这是个好的主意。好吧。

2 .OK, the first thing is, again, this is a music station.

第一个原因是,再说一遍,这是个音乐站。

3 .If we just have that one call-in show, it-it just doesn't fit in with what we're doing ... and studies have shown that mixed-format stations just aren't as successful as... look, we do want to innovate, but within the format.

如果我们开设了听众来电环节,这就和我们的定位不符了,也有研究表明,混合节目的广播站不如单一的成功……你看,我们是想创新的,但是还是不能太出格。

4 .And with a live call-in show, for one thing, you have no idea what the caller is going to say... no idea what you could end up broadcasting.

如果有了一个听众来电的节目,一件事,你可能不能预料观众会说什么,不知道最后能怎么收尾。

第11段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->I understand, but that seems like a small risk to take in exchange for giving students a chance to talk publicly, interactively, about issues they care about.

学生:我明白,但这个风险似乎很小,可以让学生们有机会公开,互动地谈论他们关心的问题。

2 .I really think they'd like to have a place where they can air their views about current events, about the university...

我真的认为他们会想要一个可以对于大学、对于近期发生的事情畅所欲言的地方。

第12段

1 .<-FEMALE PROGRAM MANAGER:->But the university already has that- there's a monthly meeting, open to all students, to discuss issues like the ones you mentioned in your application.

管理员:但是学校里有这样的场所,我们有一月一次的面向全部学生的会议,就是来谈论你在申请里提到的那些事情的。

2 .And there are several student clubs on campus that discuss current events.

学校里还有几个讨论时事的学生社团。

3 .But either way, we have no plans to change the format.

但是不论是哪个,我们都不想做出改变。

4 .Now, if you had an innovative idea for a new music program...

那么,如果你现在有关于新的音乐项目的新想法的话……

第13段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Well... how about a music program that includes taking calls from listeners?

学生:嗯……那一个包括了听众来电的音乐项目怎么样?

第14段

1 .<-FEMALE PROGRAM MANAGER:->You really are determined to have a call-in show, huh? [chuckles]

管理员:你对于来电环节很执着嘛,嗯?

第15段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Well, I'm a communications major, and I'm hoping to get an internship at a professional talk radio show in the city next year.

学生:我是通信专业的,我希望得到城里一个专业电台嘉宾热线节目的实习机会。

2 .I thought a little experience with the college station might help.

我觉得如果我能在学校里积累点相关经验的话,可能会有帮助吧。

第16段

1 .<-FEMALE PROGRAM MANAGER:->I'll tell you what. There's still some time before the application deadline.

管理员:我要告诉你,离申请截止还是有一段时间的。

2 .Why don't you submit a new application with the music show idea you just proposed.

不如你重新提交一份关于你刚提议的音乐节目的新申请?

3 .Then we'll see if we can work something out.

然后我们可以看看能不能做出点什么来。

4 .<-MALE STUDENT:->OK, thanks.

学生:好的,谢谢