始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Now listen to two students discussing the article.

两个学生正在讨论这篇文章,请听他们的对话。

第2段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> So what do you think of the university's new plan?

你觉得学校的这项新计划怎么样?

2 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> [skeptical] Oh, I don't know, I don't think it's gonna work.

谁知道呢,我觉得这项计划行不通。

3 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> No?

行不通?

4 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> I mean I can't imagine top students being too thrilled about some of the conditions on this campus.

我可无法想象优等生们对学校的某些状况过于激动的样子。

5 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> What do you mean?

什么意思?

6 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Like the science laboratories having such old, outdated equipment, and the library needing more books and the student center being so small.

你看,理科实验室里的器材又旧又破,图书馆里还缺很多书,大学生活动中心也太小了。

7 .I think that two million could be spent in better places if the university is really serious about achieving its goal.

我觉得大可以把这两百万花在更有意义的地方,如果学校是真的想要实现目标的话。

8 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Ok, but what about the other reason for building the stadium?

好吧,那建体育馆的另一个原因怎么样呢?

9 .I mean right now we have so little contact with the town.

毕竟我们现在和城里的接触太少了。

10 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, but this won't help relations.

没错,但是这项计划对改善关系一点帮助也没有。

11 .Look, people from town hardly ever come to games because our teams always lose and they are not suddenly going to improve overnight.

城里的人基本上不会来看比赛的,因为我们的队总是输。而这些队的实力也不会一夜之间就得到提升。

12 .Besides, adding seat won't make a difference.

另外,多加些座位也不会有什么区别的。

13 .I mean if people from town didn't come before.

我的意思是,如果城里的人之前就没来过这里,

14 .They won't come now just because the place is bigger.

他们现在也不会仅仅因为场馆变大了就过来的。