始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Now listen to part of a lecture on this topic in a psychology course.

请听关于心理学课程话题的部分演讲。

第2段

1 .<-MALE PROFESSOR:-> Last month my favorite uncle paid me a surprise visit.

上个月,最喜爱的叔叔令人惊喜的造访了我。

2 .I hadn't seen him for many years.

我好多年没见他了。

3 .The doorbell rang, I opened the door and there was Uncle Pete.

门铃响了,我打开门看见了皮特叔叔。

4 .Now I am sure when I saw him, I said something like "Uncle Pete, what a surprise! How nice to see you!"

现在,我很确定当时我说了这些话“皮特叔叔,太惊喜了!见到你真高兴。”

5 .[pause] Anyway, my wife was standing next to me, and according to her, I wasn't really aware of this, my eyes got really wide and I broke into a huge big smile.

不管怎样,我妻子站在旁边,据她说,我并没有意识到自己的眼睛睁得很大,笑的嘴都咧开了,

6 .She said I was actually jumping up and down like a little boy.

她说我又蹦又跳的简直像个小男孩儿。

7 .Well, anyway, later that evening Uncle Pete told me how very very good he felt when he saw how happy I was to see him.

反正傍晚晚些时候说皮特叔叔告诉我,他看见我这么高兴跟他见面感觉很开心。

8 .But compare that with this, my daughter, she is six.

与此相对比的是:我女儿6岁了,

9 .We were building a birdhouse together last week.

上个礼拜我们一起搭一座鸟屋,

10 .And I was showing her how to use a hammer and nail.

我演示给她看怎么使用锤子和钉子。

11 .And of course, stupid me, I wasn't being very careful and I smashed my thumb with the hammer.

当然了,愚蠢如我,不小心用锤子砸到了我自己的大拇指。

12 .Boy did it hurt!

天哪,太疼了!

13 .I almost felt like screaming, but I didn't want to upset my daughter, so I said, "Don't worry, honey, it's nothing."

我简直想尖叫出声,但是我不想让女儿难过,所以我说,“别担心,亲爱的,我没事儿。”

14 .Meanwhile, I was shaking my hand as if that would stop my thumb from hurting, and my face was contorted in pain.

同时,我抖着手好像可以防止疼痛似的,我的脸疼的扭曲了。

15 .My voice was trembling too.

我的嗓音也颤抖着。

16 .So even though I told my daughter I was okay, I'm sure she didn't believe me because she kept asking me if I was okay.

因此,尽管我告诉女儿我没事儿,我敢说她绝对没相信,因为她一直在问我还好吗。