原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第1段
1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Listen to a conversation between two students.
请听两个学生之间的谈话。
第2段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Hey, Julie, what's up?
嗨,Julie,你在干什么?
第3段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Oh, hi George.
哦,你好,George,
2 .I'm just waiting for my friend Amy.
我在等我的朋友Amy。
3 .We're supposed to drive into town together to see a film at one of the movie theaters there.
我们打算一起开车去市里的电影院看个电影。
第4段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Sounds great.
听起来很棒啊。
第5段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, our professor for film class wants us to go see it.
是啊,我们电影课的教授让我们去看的。
2 .It's a film by one of the directors we're studying, and we'll be discussing the film next week in class.
这部电影的导演就是我们课上学习的导演中的一个,下周上课的时候我们要讨论这部电影。
第6段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Cool.
好棒!
第7段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, but I'm the one with the car, and we were supposed to leave like fifteen minutes ago...
对啊,不过我是有车的那个,而且我们本该15分钟前出发的,
2 .and Amy hasn't shown up.
但是Amy还没出现。
3 .She's really late.
该句暂无译文!
4 .If we don't leave in like the next few minutes, we're going to miss the beginning of the movie.
她来得太晚了,如果我们几分钟后还不出发的话,就要错过电影开头了。
第8段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Have you tried calling her?
你给她打过电话了吗?
第9段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, I've called her several times and left voice mails-and she hasn't responded to any of my messages.
打了好几次了,我还给她留了语音信息。但是目前为止她没回过我一条信息,
2 .So, anyway, I don't know what I should do.
所以,唉,我也不知道该怎么办了。
第10段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Well, I know Amy's your friend and everything,
好吧,我知道Amy是你的朋友,
2 .but if you need to see the film,
但是如果你要看这部电影,
3 .and you've already been waiting fifteen minutes for her,
而且已经等她等了15分钟,
4 .I mean, maybe you should just go by yourself.
我觉得...你也许还是直接自己去好了。
第11段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> You mean, just leave now without her?
你是说,我现在直接走,不等她了?
2 .Yeah, I guess she could see it another time.
也许吧,我想她可以下次看的。
3 .They are showing the film again tomorrow-so Amy could still go see it then.
明天也会放这部电影,所以Amy明天还是可以去看的,
4 .But I'll be busy tomorrow. So I need to go today.
但是我明天没有空,所以我今天必须去。
第12段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, so maybe you could just leave Amy a voice mail saying that you had to leave without her.
对,也许你可以直接给Amy发个语音信息,说你不等她了。
第13段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> That's true.
确实,
2 .But, I don't know, maybe I should just wait ten more minutes and go late to the film.
可是...我也不知道,也许我该再等10分钟,电影错过一点就错过一点吧。
3 .She might be on her way over here right now-
也许她现在正在来的路上!
4 .she did mention that she had a lot of other things to do first before she met me.
她确实说过来见我之前还有很多其他的事情要做,
5 .And besides,
况且,
6 .Amy's often late for stuff.
Amy经常迟到的。
第14段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> But if you wait another ten minutes for her, you'll miss the beginning of the movie,
但是如果你再等10分钟的话,你就要错过电影开头了,
2 .right?
对吗?
3 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Yep.
对