始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Now listen to two students discussing the letter.

现在请听两位学生讨论这封信。

第2段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Jim, did you see this letter in the paper today?

Jim,你看过今天报纸上这封信了吗?

第3段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, I did.

嗯,我看过了。

第4段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> That would be great for us music students.

这对我们音乐系的学生来讲简直太棒了。

2 .Because I mean, what happens is,

因为,目前的情况是:

3 .students end up practicing in their dorm rooms, because they don't have anywhere else they can go.

学生们由于没有其他地方可去,只能一直在宿舍里练习。

第5段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, I've done that myself, a bunch of times, playing my violin.

没错,我自己就这么干过好多次,在宿舍练习小提琴。

第6段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Me too. And I always feel kind of bad about it.

我也是,而且我每次都觉得很不好意思。

2 .Because even if you try to keep the volume down, it's still pretty noisy.

因为即使你尽力把音量控制到最低,还是会很吵,

3 .And other students are nearby in their rooms, trying to sleep or study.

而附近宿舍里还有其他学生要睡觉或者学习。

第7段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> That's true.

是这样没错。

第8段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> And we really could use more time slots... especially just before the big concerts-

而且我们真的需要更多的时间空档,尤其是在大型音乐会之前,

2 .the winter concert and the spring concert-

比如冬季音乐会和春季音乐会,

3 .because everybody, from all sections of the orchestra, needs to practice then.

因为管弦乐团里所有部分的每个人那会儿都需要练习。

第9段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> I know. I tried to make a reservation to practice before the winter concert, but I couldn't, because other people in the orchestra had already booked every single time slot.

我知道,上次冬季音乐会之前我就试过预定地方练习,可是预订不到,因为乐团其他人早就把每个空档都定下了。

第10段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Exactly. So this would really help.

就是这样,所以这个真的很有用。