原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第1段
1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Listen to a conversation between two students.
请听下面两个学生间的对话。
第2段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Tina. I'm so glad I bumped into you.
Tina,碰见你太好了。
第3段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> [unsuspecting] Hey, Bob. What's up?
嗨,Bob,怎么了?
第4段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Well, you know how I told you I could work for you tonight-
还记得我跟你说过我今晚
2 .cover your shift at the dining hall later?
可以给你在餐厅代班吗?
第5段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, thanks so much for that!
当然啦,太谢谢你了。
2 .Friday night dinner shifts are tough to find substitutes for.
要想在星期五晚上找到人代班太不容易了。
第6段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Well, actually....
实际上......
第7段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Oh, no. Don't tell me something came up, and you're canceling.
不是吧,别告诉我你突然有事来不了了?
第8段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Um...yeah.
是这样的。
2 .I'm afraid I forgot tonight...I've got a music rehearsal for the band I'm in.
我忘了今晚我们乐队有排练。
第9段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Music rehearsal?
排练?
第10段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, I play keyboards for a little rock band here on campus and we've got practice tonight to prepare for a concert we're doing that's coming up...
对,我是学校一个小摇滚乐队里的键盘手,今晚乐队要为我们即将举行的音乐会排练。
2 .it's really kind of important.
这真的很重要。
第11段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, I don't know what to do now, because I already made plans to go to the school play with some friends tonight.
唉,我也不知道怎么办了现在。因为我已经和朋友约好了今天晚上一起去看学校的话剧演出。
第12段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Oh.
啊,这样...
第13段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah. And there's no way I can find someone else to work my shift now-it's so last-minute.
对啊,而且现在我肯定找不到别人给我代班了,太晚了。
第14段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> I'm really sorry, Tina.
Tina, 太对不起了.
第15段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, I guess I could cancel my plans to see the play...
好吧,看来我只能不去看话剧了。
2 .go see it another time by myself since my friends are seeing it tonight-
既然我的朋友们今晚就要看了,那下次我自己找个时间去看好了。
3 .I think it's playing for another week.
应该还会再演一周。
第16段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Or, you know, I guess I could talk to the band leader, explain to him that I can't make the band practice tonight.
或者,也许我可以跟乐队队长说我今晚不能去排练了。
第17段
1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah?
真的吗?
第18段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, I mean, it's my fault I forgot.
嗯,毕竟是我不好,我不该忘记的。
2 .And I want to do the right thing here since I did say I'd work for you.
而且既然我确实说了要给你代班,那就应该说到做到。
3 .It's just that some of the songs are new to me, and tonight's our last practice before the concert...
只不过有些歌我还不熟,今天晚上又是乐队演出前最后一次排练。
4 .I don't want to sound bad at the show.
我不想到时候演砸了。