始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Now listen to two students discussing the announcement.

两个学生正在讨论这则公告,请听他们的对话。

第2段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> They're making a mistake.

他们正在犯错。

第3段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> What do you mean?

什么意思?

第4段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Look, they're trying to do away with distractions.

你看,他们想要清除让人分心的东西,

2 .So we can study better. But with this change,

这样大家就能更好地学习了。但是这么改的话,

3 .we won't have anywhere in the library to get together to work on group projects.

我们在图书馆就没有地方可以聚在一起做小组项目了。

第5段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> True. Group project work is common these days.

确实,最近经常有需要小组一起做的项目作业。

第6段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> So instead of buying these new units,

所以,与其花钱买那些新隔间,

2 .they should use the money to build meeting rooms ... and that would reduce any noise in the main library areas.

还不如盖一些会议室呢,这样在图书馆的主要区域也会减少很多噪音。

第7段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah. That's what we could really use.

没错,这才是我们真正用得上的。

2 .There's just not as much need to work in isolation.

大家需要单独学习的时候并没有那么多。

第8段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Exactly. And the other thing is, what's this about overcrowding?

正是这样。另外,公告上说的过度拥挤又是怎么回事?

2 .Sure, we have more students enrolled at the university this year, but

今年我们学校入学的新生确实多了很多,

3 .do we really have a problem with overcrowding?

但是真的到了过度拥挤的地步了吗?

第9段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> I don't think so. I always get a whole table to myself.

我不这么觉得啊。我在图书馆经常一个人用一整张桌子。

第10段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Right, I see empty tables there all the time.

没错。而且我总是看见有空着的桌子。

2 .It'll just be a waste of money to replace what we have, since what we have now is sufficient for the amount of students that use the library.

图书馆里现有的座位已经足够给那些会在这儿学习的学生用了,所以把现有的座位换掉只会浪费钱。