始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:->Listen to a conversation between a student and an employee at the student activities center.

旁白:听一段学生和学生活动中心职员的对话。

第2段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->This is the administrative office, right?

学生:这是行政办公室对吧?

第3段

1 .<-FEMALE EMPLOYEE:->[confirming] Uh-huh. How can I help you?

工作人员:嗯。我有什么能帮到你?

第4段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Well... I'm stopping by to reserve a place for my school club to meet and work. Pretty much on a regular basis.

学生:我顺便来这为我的学校俱乐部留个地方,能让我们见面和工作,基本上是定期性的。

2 .Ideally... our preference would be to have our own office.

理想情况下,我们更希望能有自己的办公室。

第5段

1 .<-FEMALE EMPLOYEE:->[reviewing her list of offıces] Hmmm... well, we are out of private offices... but we do have some semiprivate options still available.

工作人员:我们已经没有私人办公室了...但我们还有些半私人的选择。

第6段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->What do you mean?

学生:你的意思是?

第7段

1 .<-FEMALE EMPLOYEE:->Well, it's a setup where you'll have a larger work space shared by two other clubs...

工作人员:这是一种组织方式,两个俱乐部共享一个更大的工作空间。

2 .In other words, each club will have its own work area within that one room.

换句话说,每个俱乐部有自己的工作区域,都在一个房间里。

第8段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->[hesitating a little]Oh... are there any divider walls or anything?

学生:有分隔物吗,像墙壁或别的什么?

第9段

1 .<-FEMALE EMPLOYEE:->Oh, yes, there will be a couple of dividers, so there is some privacy.

工作人员:有。房间里有一些分隔物,人们有一定私人空间。

第10段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->[considers and then determines that’s OK] Um... we'll work with that then. I wouldn't wanna be without an office!

学生:那我们就用这个吧。我不想连办公室都没有。

第11段

1 .<-FEMALE EMPLOYEE:->OK, here are the two forms you have to fill out. Why don't you do it now while I set that up through our computer system?

工作人员:好。你需要填两张表。你为何不现在填呢,我把它设置在我们的电脑系统里。

第12段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->OK.

学生:好。

第13段

1 .<-FEMALE EMPLOYEE:->So... what's your club's name and the last name of the club president?

工作人员:你的俱乐部叫什么?还有俱乐部主席的姓氏。

第14段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Oh, it's the photography club. And it's Williams... That's me, John Williams.

学生:摄影俱乐部。威廉姆斯。就是我,约翰·威廉姆斯。

第15段

1 .<-FEMALE EMPLOYEE:->[searching computer] Mmm... That's not pulling up anything on my screen.

工作人员:在我的屏幕上什么都没弹出来。

2 .Um, let me try something else. Uh, how about your faculty adviser's name?

让我试试别的。你的指导老师叫什么?

第16段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Sarah Baker. She's in the arts department.

学生:莎拉·贝克。她在艺术系。

第17段

1 .<-FEMALE EMPLOYEE:->[searching computer with no luck] Hmm... No... strange... y'know, your club's just not showing up in my online records.

工作人员:没有...奇怪...你的俱乐部在我的在线记录中没有显示。

2 .Is this an established club?

是已经成立的俱乐部吗?

第18段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->No, uh, actually, it's a brand new one.

学生:不,事实上这是新成立的。

第19段

1 .<-FEMALE EMPLOYEE:->Hmmm.... Have you completed the registration process?

工作人员:你完成登记了吗?

第20段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Yeah, last week. That was my very first step.

学生:对,上周。这是我的第一步。

第21段

1 .<-FEMALE EMPLOYEE:->Right, well, for my purposes, a club definitely has to be registered before I can proceed further.

工作人员:好吧。对我来说,如果我要继续下一步,这个俱乐部必须是已经注册过的。

2 .At the moment, however, it appears that there's no record of your club's registration.

现在,看起来这里没有关于你的俱乐部的注册记录。

第22段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->[a little perturbed] Really? I thought everything was finalized last week.

学生:真的吗?我还以为上周一切都定下来了。

第23段

1 .<-FEMALE EMPLOYEE:->Well... it is surprising. Usually, there's a 24-hour turnaround in our computer database.

工作人员:这确实很让人惊讶。通常,我们的电脑数据库要24小时的周转时间。

2 .So... then... do you have the registration approval letter from the review committee?

你有复核委员会的同意注册信吗?

3 .That'll give me the verification I need.

这就能确认了。

第24段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Oh yeah, I do. I mean... well, I don't have it with me, but I-I , uh, can get it from my dorm room, bring it back with me, and submit it with those forms you need from me.

学生:我有。我是指,我现在身上没有。但我……我能去宿舍拿,把它带回来,再交这些你需要的表格。

第25段

1 .<-FEMALE EMPLOYEE:->Great, that'll work. And... just so you're aware, there're lots of benefits to being registered.

工作人员:太好了。这也行。正如你知道的,注册之后有很多优势。

第26段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Oh, yeah... I think the university will give us permission to set up a Web site, right?

学生:对。我想学校会允许我们建网站,对吧?

2 .I wanna get students sharing their ideas on the Web site, you know, establish a photography blog.

我想让学生在网站上分享自己的想法,你懂的,建一个摄影博客。

第27段

1 .<-FEMALE EMPLOYEE:->Yes, you'll be able to do that, and, um actually, there's more.

工作人员:对。你可以这么做。事实上还有更多的。

2 .You'll be allowed the use of audio-visual equipment at no cost....

你能免费使用视听设备。

3 .You'll receive a club mailbox... and a club e-mail address...

你会收到一个俱乐部邮箱和俱乐部电邮地址。

4 .[still thinking]Uh, you'll be allowed to post your flyers and posters around the campus for publicity... and you could be eligible for funding for club events.

你能在校园里张贴传单和海报进行宣传...而且你说不定符合资助俱乐部活动的要求。

第28段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Well, we're definitely interested in hiring a professional speaker at one of our campus events at some point in the semester.

学生:我们很有兴趣在这学期某个时间,在学校活动中聘请一位专业讲师。

2 .And speakers almost always charge a fee. So... I'll definitely follow up on that!

大多数讲师都要收费。我绝对会继续留意这方面的。