始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Now listen to two students discussing the announcement.

现在请听两名学生关于这项通知的对话。

第2段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Do you believe any of this?

你相信通知里所说的吗?

2 .It's ridiculous.

这真是太荒唐了。

3 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> What do you mean?

什么意思?

4 .Well it's important to eat healthy foods.

吃健康食品是很重要的啊。

5 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Sure it is, but [disbelieving] they are saying yogurt's better for you than an omelet…or than hot cereal?

这当然是很重要的。但是他们说酸奶比煎蛋卷,比热谷物粥更好?

6 .I mean whether something is hot or cold, that shouldn't be the issue, except maybe on a really cold morning.

我的意思是,不管这个东西是热的还是凉的,都不应该成为问题的关键。

7 .In that case which is going to be better for you—a bowl of cold cereal or a nice warm omelet?

让我们来打个比方,嗯,可能是一个很冷的早晨,在这种情况下,什么对你最好呢?是一碗冷粥还是一个热气腾腾很温馨的煎蛋卷?

8 .It's obvious; there's no question.

答案很明显,这根本就不是一个要回答的问题。

9 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Uh I'm not gonna argue with you there.

我不打算和你争论这个问题。

10 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> And this whole thing about saving money.

这项改革只是为了省钱。

11 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> What about it?

为什么这么说?

12 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, they are actually going to make things worse for us, not better, 'cuz if they start cutting back and we can't get what we want right here on campus, well we are going to be going off campus and pay off-campus prices.

哦,实际上,他们把事情弄得对我们越来越糟糕,而不是更好。因为,如果他们开始缩减食堂提供的食品种类的话,我们在学校就买不到想要吃的。这样子话,我们只能去校外购买了,然后还是以校外价购买。

13 .And you know what?

你知道后果吗?

14 .That'll be expensive.

这样就会更贵。

15 .Even if it's only two or three mornings a week, it can add up.

即便只是一周购买两次或者三次,学生的生活成本也是会增加的。