原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文
第1段
1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Now listen to two students discussing the article.
两个学生正在讨论这篇文章,请听他们之间的对话。
第2段
1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> What do you think of the proposal?
你觉得这项提议怎么样?
2 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> I think it'll work.
我觉得它是有用的。
3 .I mean, the range of the station now is basically limited to the campus, and so it's basically just a few programs, mainly for students.
我的意思是,现在广播站的广播范围大体局限于校园内。所以基本上只有几个主要为学生准备的节目。
4 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Yeah.
是的
5 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, if this proposal goes through, there will be more programs and they would give the students more professional experience as they experiment with programming for a much larger, you know, real-life audience.
嗯...如果这个提议能顺利执行的话,就会增加很多新节目了,这会使学生在试着给更多的真实生活中的听众制作节目时,获得更多专业经验。
6 .And stuff like that will give them a better shot at getting a job after they graduate.
而有了这样的经验,他们毕业之后能找到工作的机会更大一些。
7 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Of course.
当然了。
8 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Besides, the whole university will benefit from it.
而且,这对整个大学来说都是有好处的。
9 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> What do you mean?
怎么说呢?
10 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, you know my friend Tony, right?
嗯...你认识我的朋友Tony对吗?
11 .He told me that the radio station at his university did something like this about five years ago.
他告诉我大概五年前,他们学校的广播站也做了跟这个一样的事情。
12 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> And?
然后呢?
13 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, it's a success.
然后,大获成功啊!
14 .They are making a lot of money out of commercials and they are using it to offer more scholarships and to help fund projects to renovate the facilities of other programs.
他们靠广告赚了很多钱,并且把赚得的钱用来设置了更多奖学金,还资助了其他项目组翻新设备。
15 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> That sounds really good!
听起来真棒。