始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 195109 同学完成了 2643869 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Listen to part of a conversation between a student and a librarian.

听一段学生和图书管理员的对话。

第二段

1 .Hi, um... I really hope you can help me.

嗨,嗯……,我真的希望你能帮我个忙。

第三段

1 .That's why I'm here.

这是我分内事。

2 .What can I do for you?

我能帮你什么忙呢?

第四段

1 .I'm supposed to do a literature review for my psychology course, but I'm having a hard time finding articles.

我想写一篇关于心理学课程的文学评论,但是我在找文章的时候遇到了困难。

2 .I don't even know where to start looking.

甚至我都不知道应该从哪开始找起。

第五段

1 .You said this is for your psychology course, right?

给心理学做准备,是吧?

2 .So your focus is on...

所以,你把重点放在……

第六段

1 .Dream Interpretation.

解梦/ 对梦的解释。

第七段

1 .Well, you have a focus, so that's already a good start.

行,你有一个重点,这算是一个很好的开始。

2 .Hmmm... well, there're a few things... oh wait... have you checked to see if your professor put any materials for you to look at on reserve?

嗯...好,有这么几件事... ...哦,等等... ...你有没有检查看教授是否给你预留了学习资料?

第八段

1 .Aha, that's one thing I did know to do.

啊哈,这是我知道自己该做的唯一一件事。

2 .I just copied an article, but I still need three more on my topic from three different journals.

我刚刚复印了一篇文章,但我还需要从三个不同的期刊里找出三篇关于我主题的文章。

第九段

1 .Let's get you going on looking for those then.

那就让我们一块找这三篇文章呗。

2 .We have printed versions of twenty or so psychology journals in the Reference Section.

在“参考书库区”,我们已经印刷过二十种版本的心理学期刊。

3 .These are ones published within the last year.

这些都是去年一年内发行的。

4 .Now that I think about it... there's a journal named Sleep and Dreams.

此外,我想想看... ...(貌似)有一份名为《睡眠与梦》的期刊。

第十段

1 .Oh, yeah, the article I just copied is from that journal, so I've got to look at other sources.

哦,是的,我刚才复印的一篇文章就来自那本期刊,所以我得看看其他资料来源。

第十一段

1 .Ok, actually, most of our materials are available electronically now.

好的,其实,我们的大部分资料都是在网络上可用的。

2 .You can access psychology databases or electronic journals and articles through the library's computers.

你可以通过图书馆的电脑,你可以接触到心理学数据库或相关电子期刊和文章。同时,如果你想通过搜索标题关键字,如“梦想”一词,输入该词,所有包含“梦想”一词的文章将都出现在屏幕上。

3 .And if you want to search by title with the word "dream" for example, just type it in and all the articles with 'dream' in the title will come up on the screen.

该句暂无译文!

第十二段

1 .Cool, that's great!

酷,太好了!

2 .Too bad i can't do this from home.

哎呀,要是在家里也能这样做就好了。

第十三段

1 .But you can.

但是你可以

2 .All of the library's databases and electronic sources can be accessed through any computer connected to the university network.

连接学校网络的任何一台电脑,都可以用来登入图书馆数据库和电子资源库。

第十四段

1 .Really?! I can't believe I didn't know that.

真哒!?我居然不知道这回事!

2 .It still sounds like it's gonna take a while though, you know, going through all of that information, all of those sources.

看来得花点时间来搜索所有的这些信息和数据。

第十五段

1 .Maybe, but you already narrowed your search down to articles on Dream Interpretation, so it shouldn't be too bad.

也许吧,你已经把搜索范围缩小到关于“解梦”的文章,所以应该不会花太长时间的。

2 .And you probably notice that there's an abstract or summary at the top of the first page of the article you copied.

你可能也已经注意到(一个问题):在你复印的那篇文章第一页的顶部有一个摘要。

3 .When you go into the databases and electronic sources, you have the option to display the abstracts on the computer screen, skimming those to decide whether or not you want to read the whole article should cut down some time.

当你进入了数据库和电子资源库,你可以选择性的去读电脑屏幕上显示的文章摘要,然后通过跳读来选择你想读的文章,可以节省时间。

第十六段

1 .Right, abstracts! They'll definitely make the project more doable.

对,摘要!浏览摘要肯定使原书更加可行。

2 .I guess I should try out the electronic search while I'm still here then, you know, just in case.

我想我应该在离开图书馆之前,尝试下电子搜索,为了以防万一我不会弄。

第十七段

1 .Sure, er... that computer is free over there, and I'll be here till five this afternoon.

有道理,呃... ...那边那台电脑没人用,还有我今天下午五点前人都会在这里。

第十八段

1 .Thanks, I feel a lot better about this assignment now.

谢谢,对于这次作业我现在放心多了。