始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 156997 同学完成了 1656419 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Listen to a conversation between two students. They are both studying to be English teachers.

请听一段两名学生关于选课场景的对话,他们都在读成为英语教师。

第二段

1 .Did you register already for your classes next semester?

下个学期的课你登记了没?

第三段

1 .Yes, I did.

是的,已经登记了。

第四段

1 .What are you taking?

你选的是什么课啊?

第五段

1 .Um... contemporary literature, English style, um... the teaching seminar, and I still have to do my student teaching.

嗯…当代文学,英语文体,嗯…教研会议,我同时还要兼顾自己的教学。

2 .I'm gonna help teach a writing class of the junior high.

我要帮忙教初中写作课。

第六段

1 .That's a heavy schedule.

你的日程排的很满啊。

第七段

1 .Yeah, it will be really busy and I'm also taking a theory class.

是的,我真的会很忙,同时我还在上理论课。

2 .But I have to quit my job in a couple of weeks ,cause it will be just too much.

但是我会几个星期停止工作,因为事儿真是太多了。

第八段

1 .Where do you work at?

你在哪里工作啊?

第九段

1 .Buster's coffee shop, but just till the end of the month.

在Buster 咖啡店,但是这个月底就不做了。

2 .What are you doing next semester?

你下个学期要做什么?

第十段

1 .Actually a teaching seminar too.

事实上也是一场教学研讨会。

2 .And I will have to start writing my thesis.

我要开始写我的论文了,

3 .You know, I'm also going for my master's degree.

你知道,我要开始准备读硕士了。

第十一段

1 .So you are not writing any poetry, I imagine.

那么你没有在写任何诗歌是吧,我猜。

第十二段

1 .No, I was actually thinking about revising some of my poems and sending them into places for publication.

没有,事实上,我正在考虑修改我写的一些诗歌,然后送去某些出版社出版。

第十三段

1 .Cool, you should.

酷,你该这么做。

2 .Um, did you hear about that new poetry club, The Poetry Kitchen?

嗯,你有听过一个新开的诗歌俱乐部吗,叫做“诗歌厨房”?

第十四段

1 .Yeah, no time.

听过,但是没有时间。

第十五段

1 .It's fun. It's Sunday night.

那里挺有趣,每周日晚上开放。

2 .You don't do anything at Sunday nights?

你周日晚上什么事都没做吗?

第十六段

1 .I do homework Sunday nights.

周日晚上我要做作业。

第十七段

1 .Well, it's only from 7 to 9.

嗯,只是7 点到9 点而已。

第十八段

1 .Is it every Sunday?

每个星期天吗?

第一十九段

1 .Last Sunday of every month. I don't know about this month, cause it's probably a little too close to Thanksgiving, so they might move it up.

该句暂无译文!

2 .I don't know what they are gonna do, but it's a good time, it's fun, some really impressive readings.

该句暂无译文!

第二十段

1 .Who? From our class?

有哪些人?我们班的人吗?

第二十一段

1 .Some people from our class are reading.

我们班某些人正在读。

2 .A lot of them go, sometimes even the professor.

他们中很多人会去,有时甚至老师也去。

第二十二段

1 .Really? I don't know if I would wanna read in front of her.

真的吗?我真不知道老师在那儿我还能读出来吗?

第二十三段

1 .You wouldn't have to read, you can just watch.

你不需要读出来,你看就好了。

2 .I just watched the first time, but it's a good environment to read them, I think anyway.

第一次去的时候我只是看,但我想不管怎样,那里的环境非常适合阅读。

第二十四段

1 .I probably have to write something new, so maybe during the summer, I just can't now.

我很可能要写一些新的东西,所以可能夏天的时候可以去,现在我真抽不了空。

第二十五段

1 .Yeah, it wouldn't be the same just reading old stuff.

好的,我们不会在那里读一些老掉牙的东西。

2 .Are you gonna do summer school?

你暑假去学校上课吗?

第二十六段

1 .Definitely. Otherwise, I will be short 6 credits, I have no choice.

当然了。不去的话我少了6 个学分呢。我没其他选择了。

第二十七段

1 .Yeah, me too.

对,我也是。

2 .This is the second summer I'll have to take classes.

这是第二个我必须上课的暑假了。

3 .I gotta go now, my Shakespeare class starts in twenty minutes.

我要走了,我选的莎士比亚课二十分钟后就开始了。