始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 187246 同学完成了 2428707 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Listen to a conversation between a student and a professor.

听一段师生间的谈话。

第二段

1 .Uh, excuse me, Professor Thompson.

呃,打扰一下,汤普森教授。

2 .I know your office hours are tomorrow, but I was wondering if you had a few minutes free now to discuss something.

我知道明天才是你的答疑时间,但不知道你有几分钟时间咱探讨一些问题?

第三段

1 .Sure, John. What did you want to talk about?

没问题,约翰同学。你想讨论什么呢?

第四段

1 .Well, I have some quick questions about how to write up the research project I did this semester - about climate variations.

我有几个关于如何写我这个学期做的研究项目的问题——和气候变更有关。

第五段

1 .Oh, yes. You were looking at variations in climate in the Grant City area, right?

哦,行。你在搜集格兰特城区气候变量,是吧?

2 .How far along have you gotten?

你现在搜了多少了?

第六段

1 .I've got all my data, so I'm starting to summarize it now, preparing graphs and stuff.

我已经得到所有的数据,我现在开始着手总结,准备图表之类的。

2 .But I'm just... I'm looking at it and I'm afraid that it's not enough, but I'm not sure what else to put in the report.

但……我担心这些数据不够,但又不清楚应该在报告里加入些什么。

第七段

1 .I hear the same thing from every student.

每个同学都问我这个问题。

2 .You know, you have to remember now that you're the expert on what you've done.

要记住,在自己所完成的这些准备工作中,你就是权威。

3 .So, think about what you'd need to include if you were going to explain your research project to someone with general or casual knowledge about the subject, like ... like your parents.

所以,试想一下你要向一个对这个项目相关知识并无太多积攒的人,如你的父母,来解释你的研究项目。

4 .That's usually my rule of thumb: would my parents understand this?

这是我的经验法则:我的父母会理解这些吗?

第八段

1 .OK. I get it.

好的。我明白了。

第九段

1 .I hope you can recognize by my saying that how much you do know about the subject.

我希望你能理解我说的“你对这个项目的了解到底有多少”。

第十段

1 .Right. I understand.

是的,我理解。

2 .I was wondering if I should also include the notes from the research journal you suggested I keep.

我不知道我是否应该把你建议我保留的研究日志批注包括进去。

第十一段

1 .Yes, definitely.

当然包括。

2 .You should use them to indicate what your evolution in thought was through time.

你可以用这些批注来标示随着时间的推进你在思索中的进展。

3 .So, just set up, you know, what was the purpose of what you were doing - to try to understand the climate variability of this area - and what you did, and what your approach was.

所以,加上这些你所做的事的目的——试着理解这个地区气候的变异性——还有你做了什么和你采取了什么方法。

第十二段

1 .OK. So, for example, I studied meteorological records; I looked at climate charts; I used different methods for analyzing the data, like certain statistical tests; and then I discussed the results.

好的。也就是说,比如,我研究气象记录;我关注气候图标;我用不同的方法如用某种统计检测法来分析数据;还有我论述的结果。

2 .Is that what you mean?

你说的是这个意思吗?

第十三段

1 .Yes, that's right. You should include all of that.

是的,没错。你应该把那些都囊括在里面。

2 .The statistical tests are especially important.

那个统计检测尤其重要。

3 .And also be sure you include a good reference section where all your published and unpublished data came from, 'cause you have a lot of unpublished climate data.

此外,还需要将你发布过的和没有发布过的参考剖面纳入其中,因为你有很多未公开过的气候数据。

第十四段

1 .Hmm... something just came into my mind and went out the other side.

嗯…我刚才突然想起什么来着,但又忘记了。

第十五段

1 .That happens to me a lot, so I've come up with a pretty good memory management tool.

我也经常这样,所以我想出了一个很好的记忆管理方法。

2 .I carry a little pad with me all the time and jot down questions or ideas that I don't want to forget.

我总是随身携带一个记事本,快速记下自己要问的而且不想忘记的问题或一些想法。

3 .For example, I went to the doctor with my daughter and her baby son last week and we knew we wouldn't remember everything we wanted to ask the doctor, so we actually made a list of five things we wanted answers to.

比如,我上周和我女儿、外孙一块去医院,我们知道我们不可能记得要问医生的所有问题,所以我们做出了一个需要解答的问题表。

第十六段

1 .A notepad is a good idea.

带记事本这个想法不错。

2 .Since I'm so busy now at the end of the semester, I'm getting pretty forgetful these days.

因为期末很忙,所以这段时间丢三落四的。

3 .how can i just remembered what I was trying to say before.

好,我突然想起我刚才想要说的话。

第十七段

1 .Good. I was hoping you'd come up with it.

很好。我刚才还在指望你能想起呢。

第十八段

1 .Yes. It ends up that I have data on more than just the immediate Grant City area, so I also included some regional data in the report.

事实上我不只有格兰特城区实时的数据,所以我也会将一些区域性的数据纳入报告中。

2 .With everything else it should be a pretty good indicator of the climate in this part of the state.

加上刚才我们讨论过的,这个数据应该能对应国家这部分地区的气候变化。

第一十九段

1 .Sounds good. I'd be happy to look over a draft version before you hand in the final copy, if you wish.

这个想法不错。如果你愿意的话,我倒乐意在你提交这个报告前给你审查你的样稿。

第二十段

1 .Great. I'll plan to get you a draft of the paper by next Friday.

太好了。下周五之前我给你一份样稿。

2 .Thanks very much. Well, see ya.

非常感谢。再见!

第二十一段

1 .OK.

再见!