始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 195109 同学完成了 2643869 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Listen to part of a conversation between a student and his professor.

听一段学生和教授的对话。

第二段

1 .Hi Mathew, I'm glad you could come in today.

嗨,马修,很高兴你今天能来。

2 .You've been observing Mr. Grable's third-grade class for your approaches to education paper, right?

你一直将观察Grable 老师的三年级课堂作为你的毕业论文的突破口,是吧?

第三段

1 .Um, yes. I go over to Johnson Elementary School, you know, to watch Mr. Grable teach the children in class.

嗯,是的。我在回顾约翰逊小学来观察Grable 老师的课堂授课情况。

2 .It's been amazing, I mean, I'm just learning so much from just watching him.

这个过程让我受益匪浅,我是说只是看着他授课也能学到很多东西。

3 .I'm so glad the classroom observations are a requirement for the education program.

很高兴课堂见习能作为教育课程的一项指标。

4 .I mean it's like the best thing ever to prepare you to be a good teacher.

我是说,见习是作为一名好老师最好的准备。

第四段

1 .Well, I'm glad to see you feel that way, Mathew.

嗯,很高兴你能这样想,马修。

2 .You know, that's the goal.

要知道,这就是目的所在。

3 .So, I've been reading over your observation notes and I'm quite interested in what's going on, in particular with the astronomy unit he's been teaching.

这样,我一直在仔细阅读你的见习日志,我对你的所见所闻也很感兴趣,尤其是他教授的“什么是天文学”单元。

第五段

1 .The astronomy unit?

天文学单元?

第六段

1 .It seems that Mr. Grable has mastered the interdisciplinary approach to teaching that we've been talking about in class.

看似Grable 老师已经掌握了我们课堂讨论过的跨学科教学法。

第七段

1 .Oh! OK, yeah, so like when he was teaching them astronomy, he didn't just teach them the names of the planets, he used it as a way to teach mythology.

哦,是的,比如在他教学生天文学的时候,他不仅教学生各行星的名字,他把神学的教学法融入其中。

第八段

1 .Really! So, how did he do that?

真的?那他是怎么教的?

第九段

1 .Well, some of the students could already name the planets, but they didn't know that the names had any meaning - the stories behind them.

其实,有一些学生能叫出各行星的名字,但是他们并不知道那些名字的含义——名字背后的故事。

第十段

1 .So, he...

所以,他……

第十一段

1 .He introduced Greek and Roman mythology as a way of explaining.

他将希腊和罗马神话作为引子。

2 .Like, you know, how like Jupiter's the biggest planet, right, and how Jupiter was the name of the king of the gods in Roman mythology, right?

比如,木星怎么是最大的行星,同时朱庇特(木星的音译)又怎么在罗马神话里成了诸神之首等,是吧?

3 .So since Jupiter, the planet, is the largest planet in our solar system, it's like the king of the planets, like Jupiter was the king of all the gods.

又因为木星是太阳系里最大的行星,所以朱庇特(木星的音译)是诸神之首。

第十二段

1 .Oh, Mathew, that's a great example.

很好,马修,这是一个不错的例子。

第十三段

1 .Yeah! And each student chose a planet and then did research on it to write a report and make a presentation.

是的。这样每个学生选择一个行星然后着手调查并写一份报告和作陈述。

2 .They went to the library to do the research, then they made presentations about the planet they chose.

他们去图书馆做调研,之后就他们所选的行星进行展述。

第十四段

1 .So, in one science unit, in which the focus was astronomy, the students also learned about the literature of Greek and Roman mythology, used research skills in the library, wrote a report and practiced their oral presentation skills.

那么,在将天文学视为焦点的理科单元里,同学们也能学到关于希腊和罗马的知识,学会图书馆里的调研方法,提高了写报告和作口头陈述的能力。

第十五段

1 .Exactly! He used this one topic to teach third-graders all that stuff - how to use the books in the library, to write reports, and even how to speak in public.

完全赞同!他用这一方法教三年级所有的东西——如何运用图书馆里的书,如何写报告,甚至如何当众讲话。

2 .Plus they had a great time doing it.

此外,这个过程乐趣横生。

第十六段

1 .You know, Mathew, this is just what we've been talking about in our class.

要知道,马修,这个方法在我们课堂里一直有讨论。

2 .I'm sure everyone could learn something from your experience.

我相信各位都能从你的经历中学到东西。

3 .You know, Mathew, I'd love for you to talk about this astronomy unit in class on Wednesday.

马同学,我希望你这周三给大家展示一下关于天文学(这个单位)的授课方法。

第十七段

1 .Really?! Um... cause I don't really think I'll have any time to write my paper by then.

不会吧?嗯…,我只是担心到时候我没有时间来写我的毕业论文了。

第十八段

1 .Oh, you won't need to write anything new just yet.

哦,你不必添加新的东西了。

2 .For Wednesday, use your class observation notes and explain the things we've discussed today.

周三的展示就用你的见习日志同时解释一下我们今天讨论的这些概念即可。

第一十九段

1 .Ok, that sounds all right.

好,这个应该没问题。