始终显示原文
小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 195109 同学完成了 2643869 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第一段

1 .Listen to a conversation between a student and a receptionist at the Registrar's Office on the first day of the semester.

听一段新学期第一天学生和教务室接待员之间的对话。

第二段

1 .Excuse me, I'm supposed to be having my physics class in the science building, but no one's in the classroom.

打扰一下!我本应该去理科楼听物理课的,但是教室里没有人。

2 .Could you tell me where the class is?

你能告诉我他们在哪里上课吗?

3 .Physics 403 - has it been moved?

物理403——有没有被挪掉了?

第三段

1 .Well, there's a room assignment sheet on the bulletin board outside this office.

在咱这办公室外的布告栏上有教室安排告示。

第四段

1 .Yeah, I know, but my class isn't listed there.

是的,我知道,但上面没写物理课(在哪个教室)。

2 .There must be some kind of mistake or something.

很有可能弄错了。

3 .Could you look it up, please?

麻烦你帮查一下,好吗?

第五段

1 .Hmmm... ok, let me check on the computer.

嗯……好吧,我看一下电脑。

2 .It's physics, right?

物理课,是吗?

3 .Wait, did you say physics 403?

等等,你刚才说过物理403?

第六段

1 .Yeah.

是的。

第七段

1 .Er... I'm sorry, but it says here that it was cancelled.

呃……不好意思,这里显示该课已经取消了。

第八段

1 .You should have gotten a letter from the registrar's office about this.

教务室应该通过信件通知你了的。

2 .What? I've never got it.

不会吧?我从来没有收到过。

第九段

1 .Are you sure?

你确定?

2 .Cause it says on the computer that the letter was sent out to students a week ago.

但电脑显示信已经于一周前发出。

第十段

1 .Really? I should have gotten it by now.

真的?那我应该收到了才对。

2 .I wonder if I threw it away with all the junk mail by mistake.

我有可能不小心将它同垃圾邮件一块清除了。

第十一段

1 .Well, it does happen.

这有可能。

2 .Er... let me check something. What's your name?

呃……我查一下。你叫什么名字?

第十二段

1 .Woodhouse, Laura Woodhouse.

Woodhouse, Laura Woodhouse.

2 .Ok, hmmm... Woodhouse, let me see... ah, it says here we sent it to your apartment on er... Center Street.

好的,嗯……,Woodhouse,我看看……嗯,这里显示的是我们已经寄送到你……中心大街的公寓。

第十三段

1 .Oh, that's my old apartment.

哦,那是我先前住的地方。

2 .I moved out of there a little while ago.

前段时间我搬出了那个地方。

第十四段

1 .Well, and I suppose you haven't changed your mailing address at the administration office.

我想你应该没有变更你在(学生)管理办公室的邮寄地址。

2 .Well, that would explain it.

那事情就明了了。

第十五段

1 .Yeah, I guess that's it.

是的,我想问题可能就出在这里。

2 .But how can they cancel the class after offering it.

但这课刚开怎么就取消了呢?

3 .If I'd known this was gonna happen, I would have taken it last semester.

如果一开始我就知道会有这回事,我上个学期就报班了。

第十六段

1 .I know, it's really inconvenient for you, I understand that, but er... if we don't have enough students signed up for the course, the college can't offer it.

确实如此,给你带来了很大的不便,我理解这点,但呃……如果没有足够的学生报这个课程,学校就不让开。

2 .You know, it's a practical issue, like we can't have an instructor when there're only a few students in the class.

其实,这是一个现实的问题,比如班里只有几个同学的话就没有老师来上课。

3 . You see what I mean?

你明白我的意思吗?

第十七段

1 .I guess, but now I don't know what course I should take instead.

明白,但是现在我不知道我应该选什么课。

第十八段

1 .Ok, let's see.

行,咱看一下。

2 .Do you have any courses you're gonna take next semester?

你有没有下一个学期要学的课程?

3 .If you do, you might want to take them now and sign up for physics 403 next semester.

如果有的话,你还是现在就开始学同时报物理403 的课下学期学。

第一十九段

1 .Yeah, I guess I could do that.

是的,我想也只能这样。

2 .I just hope it won't be cancelled again.

我只是希望这课不再取消了。

3 .Do you know how many people have to be enrolled in order to keep a class from being cancelled?

你知道得有多少人报名课程才不会被取消吗?

第二十段

1 .Well, it depends on the class, but for that class, you have to have er... let's see, usually it'd be at least ten people, but since it was cancelled this semester, they might even do it with less.

这个得看是什么课,但对于那个课程,至少得……呃,我想想,通常至少得十个人,既然这学期取消了,下学期人更少的情况下也会开班。

2 .But do you know what you should do?

但你知道你应该做什么吗?

3 .Give the physics department a call a couple of weeks before the semester starts.

在下学期开始的前几周给物理系打个电话。

4 .They'll be able to tell you if they're planning to go through with it.

如果他们打算下学期开这课程的话他们会跟你说的。

5 .It's their decision, actually.

这事实际上是他们说了算。

第二十一段

1 .Oh, ok, I will do that.

哦,好的。

2 .Thanks for the info.

谢谢你的提醒!

第二十二段

1 .No problem.

不客气。

2 .Sorry about the class.

物理课的事很是抱歉。

3 .Oh, why don't you go change your mailing address now.

哦,你现在更改一下邮寄地址。

4 .It'll only take a minute.

一分钟的事。

第二十三段

1 .Oh, oh, sure, I will do that right away.

行,我现在就改。