始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Now listen to part of a lecture in an education class.

请听教育学课上的部分内容。

第2段

1 .<-MALE PROFESSOR:-> So, I used to teach a class of eight year olds. ... And one problem I sometimes had was getting the kids to raise their hands when they wanted to answer a question—

我曾经教过一群八岁的孩子,有时候会遇到的一个麻烦就是,让孩子们在想要回答问题的时候举手。

2 .like lots of teachers, I had the rule that if a student wanted to answer a question,

就像很多老师的做法一样,我规定学生们如果想要回答问题,

3 .they needed to raise their hand in the air and wait till I called their name, before speaking.

就要先举手,等我叫到他们的名字时才能说话。

4 .That gave all the students a chance to participate,

这样每个学生都有了一次可以参与的机会,

5 .which helped everyone get more out of the discussion.

这个机会也帮助大家从讨论中学到了更多东西。

第3段

1 .But some kids had trouble following the rule.

然而,有些孩子就是不遵守规定。

2 .I remember there was one girl,

我记得有个小女孩,

3 .Sarah, who didn't raise her hand when she wanted to answer a question;

叫做Sara,她在想要回答问题的时候不会举手。

4 .she would just call out the answer.

而是直接把答案说出来。

5 .And this was frustrating for the other children who were waiting patiently with their hands raised.

这让其他耐心举手等着的孩子感到非常沮丧。

第4段

1 .So one day when Sarah called out,

所以,有一天当Sara直接把答案说出来的时候,

2 .I asked her if she knew that calling out was unfair to the other students.

我问她知不知道这对其他学生来讲是不公平的。

3 .I said to her,

我对她说:

4 .[gently] "Sarah, do you realize that when you call out answers without raising your hand,

"Sara,你有没有发现当你没有举手就直接把答案说出来的时候,

5 .you're not being fair to the other students,

对其他学生是不公平的?

6 .you're not giving them a chance to answer questions, too?"

你没有给他们一个也能回答问题的机会。"

7 .And I didn't wait for her to answer, I just continued teaching the class.

我没有等她回答就继续上课了。

8 .And after that, anytime I asked the class a question,

自那以后,无论什么时候我在班上提问,

9 .Sarah didn't call out the answer;

Sara都没有再直接说出答案。

10 .she raised her hand along with everyone else.

她会和所有人一起把手举起来。