始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Listen to part of a talk in a business class.

请听商务课上的部分内容。

第2段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:-> OK, so last time we were talking about the process of starting up a business on your own,

好了,上一次我们讨论了自主创业的步骤,

2 .and how new business owners often encounter a lot of obstacles.

以及企业家们会经常遇见的许多阻碍。

3 .But one way to get an easier start is through franchising...

要想开头容易些的话,连锁经营不失为一个办法。

4 .that's when there's already a well-known, established company,

也就是当已经有一个现成的知名公司时,

5 .and you open up a new branch of that company, in a new location ...

你在一个新的地点开办一个该公司的分支。

6 .your new business will be a part of the larger, established company with the same name,

你的新企业将冠以该公司的名称,成为这个大型知名公司的一部分,

7 .and it'll be run just like the other branches of that company.

并以与其他子公司相同的模式运营。

8 .Let's discuss some advantages of franchising.

现在让我们来讨论一下连锁经营的好处。

第3段

1 .Now one great advantage of franchising is that the company provides training to you and all of your employees.

连锁经营最大的一个优势就是总公司会对你及你所有的员工进行培训。

2 .They teach you about all the aspects of the business,

他们会向你传授该公司的各方面知识,

3 .and you're given a plan to follow for success ...

还会给你提供一个助你走向成功的计划。

4 .so you don't have to do the training yourself, or come up with your own business plan.

所以,你并不需要自己培训或提出自己的企业计划。

5 .For example, if you're opening a new division of a restaurant ...

举个例子来说,假如你打算开一家

6 .that sells pizza, say ...

连锁披萨店。

7 .somebody from the company will come to the restaurant that you're opening,

总公司会派人来到你要开的店里,

8 .and they'll train you and your employees in how to prepare the pizzas, how to take food orders ...

培训你和你的员工制作披萨,接收订单

9 .plus everything about how to operate the restaurant so it will be run exactly like all the other restaurants in the company.

以及经营披萨店所需的所有事项,以确保你的店和该公司其他分店的经营模式完全一致。

第4段

1 .Another advantage of franchising is the established customer base.

连锁经营的另一项优势便是已经建立的客户基础,

2 .Because your business will have the same name as the company that's already well-known ...

因为你的公司和那个知名公司名称一致。

3 .it'll already have a loyal customer following.

而该公司早已有了一群忠实的客户

4 .So when you open a new division,

所以当你开办一个新的子公司时,

5 .people will want to come because they'll be confident of its quality.

人们便会甘愿前来,因为他们相信这家公司的品质。

6 .So, again, let's say you're opening a new restaurant, a pizza place.

那么,我们再假设你要开一家新的披萨店。

7 .The restaurant is already well-known because it has such good pizza.

这家店已经以其美味的披萨闻名。

8 .So when you open your own restaurant with the same name in a new location,

所以当你在一个新的地方开一家同样名字的店时,

9 .people know your pizza's going to be really good, too ...

人们便会知道你家的披萨也会同样美味。

10 .they'll go to your restaurant because they already trust that they'll have a good experience there.

他们就会关顾你的披萨店,因为他们已经确信他们将在那儿获得一次美好的体验。