始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:->Listen to a conversation between a student and an art history professor.

旁白:请听一个学生和一位艺术史教授之间的对话。

第2段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Hi, I'm Melissa.

学生:嗨,我是Melisa。

2 .I was just a few doors down getting some help in the computer lab. My electronic files won't open.

我刚在隔壁的微机室找人帮忙。我的电子文件打不开了。

3 .The technician says it's probably a computer virus. She's working on it now.

技术人员说可能是中了电脑病毒。她现在正在修。

第3段

1 .<-MALE PROFESSOR:->Yes.... From what I've heard, lots of campus computers have been affected.

教授:是啊,我听说学校的很多电脑都被感染了。

2 .What a first week, huh?

这个开学第一周真是够呛哈?

第4段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->I know! Anyhow, I noticed your name on the door as I was walking down the hallway.

学生:可不是嘛,总之,我在走廊里走的时候注意到你的名字贴在门上。

2 .Thought I'd stop in and, um, find out if you happened to have any additional copies of the class syllabus.

所以我就想进来问问你是不是碰巧有多余的课程大纲。

3 .The one I received in class the other day is missing a page....

我前几天在课堂上拿到的那份缺了一页。

第5段

1 .<-MALE PROFESSOR:->Oh, sorry about that.... I probably have a few extra printouts on hand.

教授:哦,抱歉...我手头上可能有几份多余的。

第6段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Great! Oh, and I noticed on the syllabus we'll be learning about, and eventually writing a paper on, the Bauhaus style of art?

学生:太好了!对了,我注意到大纲中写着我们要学习鲍豪斯风格的艺术,而且最后要就此写一篇论文?

2 .Sounds interesting-I'm looking forward to it!

听起来很有意思,我很期待。

第7段

1 .<-MALE PROFESSOR:->Right. But,...technically, it-it doesn't say "Bauhaus style of art"; it only says, "the Bauhaus."

教授:没错,但是严格地来说,上面写的不是鲍豪斯风格的艺术,只写了鲍豪斯。

第8段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Oh...? What's the difference?

学生:哦?有什么区别吗?

第9段

1 .<-MALE PROFESSOR:->Well, the Bauhaus is not really an artistic style, uh,...like Cubism.

教授:鲍豪斯不是一种真正的像立体派那样的艺术风格。

2 .It was the name of an art and design school in Germany in the early twentieth century.

它是20世纪早期德国的一所艺术设计学院的名字。

3 .The Bauhaus was started as an experiment in education... and one groundbreaking technique used in its teaching was that students actively participated in workshops instead of just sitting in classes.

鲍豪斯学院是作为一种教育方面的实验而成立的,它在教学中使用的一个独创性的技术就是学生能积极参与到工场中去,而不只是坐在教室里。

第10段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Interesting.... I don't have much background in art or anything.

学生:有意思!我没有什么艺术方面的背景。

2 .I am an economics major and am taking this class as an elective.

我是经济学专业的学生,我是选修的这门课。

3 .Decided I wanted to broaden my awareness-try something new.

决定想要拓宽一下我的知识,尝试一些新事物。

第11段

1 .<-MALE PROFESSOR:->Excellent-I'm really glad to hear that!

教授:非常好!听你这么说我很高兴。

第12段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->So,...was the focus of the Bauhaus architecture...?

学生:所以,鲍豪斯的焦点是建筑吗?

2 .[upspeak] I mean, I've studied German, and Bauhaus translates into "house for building"....

我学过德语,而Bauhaus翻译过来就是建筑的房屋。

第13段

1 .<-MALE PROFESSOR:->Well, the founding director was an architect; however, he aimed to combine an incredibly broad variety of fine arts and crafts under one artistic roof.

教授:创立这个学院的负责人曾是个建筑师;但是他的目标是把很广范围的美术和工艺结合在一个艺术范畴下。

2 .As a matter of fact, when the Bauhaus first opened, it was without an architectural department for several years.

事实上,鲍豪斯最初建校时根本没有建筑系,几年之后才设立的。

3 .But later it became very influential in architecture.

但是后来它在建筑业举足轻重。

第14段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->So I wasn't all wrong.

学生:所以我说的也不全是错的。

第15段

1 .<-MALE PROFESSOR:->You'll see on the syllabus that you're required to visit the Rutherford Museum exhibit.

教授:你会在大纲上看到,你们被要求参观卢瑟福博物馆展览。

2 .The exhibit will help you see that there is no single Bauhaus style!

这个展览会帮助你们看到,没有单一的鲍豪斯风格。

3 .I think it's refreshing that this particular exhibit departs from the standard ways in which art from the Bauhaus is often presented.

这个展览偏离了鲍豪斯通常呈现艺术的标准方式,我觉得这很是让人耳目一新。

第16段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Which are...?

学生:这种方式是?

第17段

1 .<-MALE PROFESSOR:->Well, for example, by specific artist.

教授:比如说由一个具体的艺术家呈现。

2 .I think it's a mistake to focus on a single Bauhaus artist and that person's individual specialty.

我觉得关注单个鲍豪斯艺术家和那个人的个人专长是错误的。

3 .I mean, the different artists from the school created different things-fabric, sculpture, furniture, graphic design, paintings,...even theatrical performances!

我的意思是,来自那所学院的不同艺术家创造出了不同的事物:布料、雕塑、家具、平面设计、画作,甚至戏剧表演。

4 .The exhibit in the Rutherford Museum unites all these specialties through connecting themes... such as "motion" or..."the body."

卢瑟福博物馆的这个展览通过联系主题,把所有这些特色,比如动作或主体都结合在了一起。

第18段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Sounds fascinating!

学生:听起来很吸引人!

2 .Say, I've heard something about discount nights at that museum...?

我听说博物馆会有几个晚上打折?

第19段

1 .<-MALE PROFESSOR:->Weekends're full price. It's typically best to go Thursday nights. That's student discount night-50 percent off.

教授:周末是全价。一般最好周四晚上去。那天晚上学生可以半价。

2 .However, next Wednesday is open to the public for free-it's a special promotion.

不过,下周三会免费向公众开放,这是个专门的推广活动。

3 .So, I know what I'd do...!

所以如果是我的话,我就知道该怎么做了。