始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:->Listen to a conversation between a student and a university employee.

旁白:听一段学生和大学职员的对话。

第2段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Hi, I need to pick up a gym pass.

学生:嗨,我需要拿个体育馆的通行证。

第3段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->OK. I'll need your name, year, and university ID.

雇员:好的。我需要你的姓名,年级和学生证。

第4段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Here's my ID card. And my name is Gina Kent, and I'm first year.

学生:这是我的学生证。我的名字是Gina Kent,大学一年级。

第5段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->OK. Gina. I'll type up the pass for you right away.

雇员:好的,Gina。我现在就把你的通行证打出来。

第6段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Great! This is exciting. I can't wait to get started.

学生:太好了!这太令人兴奋了。我等不及要开始(使用它)了。

第7段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->Oh, this is a wonderful gym.

雇员:噢,这是一个非常好的体育馆。

第8段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->That's what everybody has been saying. Everyone is talking about the new pool, the new indoor course. But what I love is all the classes.

学生:每个人都这么说。大家都在谈论新泳池,新的室内体育课。但我喜欢的是所有的课。

第9段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->The classes?

雇员:课?

第10段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Yes, like the swimming and tennis classes and everything.

学生:是啊,像游泳课,网球课,还有所有其他课。

第11段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->Oh yeah, but this pass doesn't entitle you to those.

雇员:噢,是的。但这张卡不能给你上这些课的权限。

第12段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->It doesn't?

学生:不行吗?

第13段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->No, the classes fall into separate category.

雇员:不行。这跟上课是两码事。

第14段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->[upset, confused] But that’s my whole reason for getting a pass. I mean I was planning to take a swimming class.

学生:但是,这是我办通行证的全部理由啊。我的意思是,我本来打算上游泳课的。

第15段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->But that's not how it works.

雇员:但这是行不通的。

2 .This pass gives you access to the gym and to all the equipments, and to the pool and so forth.

这张通行证允许你进入体育馆使用所有的器材,使用游泳池等等。

3 .But not when the teams are practicing, so you'll have to check the schedule.

但不包括参与团队上游泳课的时间,所以你得核实一下计划表。

第16段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->But what do I have to do if I want to take a class?

学生:但如果我想上课,我该做些什么呢?

第17段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->You’ll have to one, register, and two, pay the fee for the class.

雇员:你需要:一,注册;二,付上课的学费。

第18段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->But that's not fair.

学生:但这不公平。

第19段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->Well, I think if you think about it you’ll see that it’s fair.

雇员:嗯,我觉得如果你仔细想一想,你就会发现它其实挺公平的。

第20段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->But people who play sports in the gym... they don't have to pay anything.

学生:可是那些在体育馆里做运动的人⋯⋯他们一分钱都不用付。

第21段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->Yes, but they just come in, and play or swim on their own.

雇员:是,但他们只是进来,然后自己运动,游泳。

2 .But taking a class, that’s a different story. I mean someone has to pay the instructors.

但是,上课就不一样了。我的意思是,总有人得付钱请老师。

第22段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->So… if I want to enroll in a class …

学生:那,如果我想注册一门课......

2 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->Then you have to pay extra. The fee isn't very high, but there's a fee.

雇员:那你就得额外付钱。费用并不是很高,但终归是要付的。

3 .So, what class did you say you want to take?

那,你说你想要上什么课?

第23段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Swimming.

学生:游泳。

第24段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->OK. Swimming classes are thirty dollars a semester.

雇员:好。游泳课是一学期三十美元。

第25段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->I guess I could swing that, but I’m still not convinced it’s fair. So, do I pay you?

学生:我想这我可以接受,但我还是觉的不公平,那,钱是付给你吗?

第26段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->Well, first, you need to talk to the instructor.

雇员:嗯,首先,你需要跟老师谈。

2 .They have to assess your level and steer you to the right class, you know, beginner, intermediate...

他们需要评估你的水平,然后把你排进你适合的班,你知道,初级班,中级班

第27段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->You mean, I have to swim for them? Show them what I can do?

学生:你的意思还是,我得先给他们游泳,让他们看看我游得怎么样?

第28段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->No, no, you just tell them a little bit about your experiences and skills, so they know what level you should be in.

雇员:不,你只告诉他们一点关于你的经验和技巧,这样他们好知道你是什么水平。

第29段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Oh, OK. So, I guess I'll need an appointment.

学生:哦,好的。那,我猜我需要做个预约?

第30段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->And I can make that for you right now.

雇员:我现在就能帮你办。

2 .And I'll type up your gym ID card. You'll need it to get into the building.

而且我会打印出你的体育馆通行证。你到时候得用它来进入楼里。

3 .Now about that appointment... how does Wednesday at three sounds?

现在,关于预约的事⋯⋯周三的三点听上去怎么样?

第31段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Fine...

学生:好。

第32段

1 .<-MALE EMPLOYEE:->O.K., and you’ll be meeting with Mark Giddis, he’s the swimming instructor. He also coaches the swim team.

雇员:好的,那么你会跟Mark Guess 见面。他是游泳老师。他还是游泳队的教练。

2 .And here, I've jotted it all down for you.

这儿,我帮你都写下来了。

第33段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Great! Thanks.

学生:太好了!谢谢。