始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Listen to a conversation between two students.

请听两个学生间的对话。

第2段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Hey, Sarah. When does your play open... the one you wrote and are directing?

Sara,你的话剧什么时候开演啊?就是你写的并指导的那部话剧?

第3段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> In one week.

一个星期之后。

第4段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> And how’s it coming along?

情况怎么样?

第5段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Well, the rehearsals have been going pretty well... there's just one problem.

彩排结果还不错,现在就剩一个问题了。

第6段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> What's that?

什么问题?

第7段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> We have a guy named Bill playing one of the supporting roles, one of the minor characters...

我们有一个叫Bill的人,扮演其中一个配角,一个次要角色。

第8段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> [following] OK...

然后呢?

第9段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> And he just can't remember his lines.

他总是记不住台词。

2 .All the other actors have their parts memorized... except Bill.

所有其他演员都把角色台词背熟了,就剩Bill一个人了。

3 .We'll be in the middle of rehearsing a big scene and he'll forget what he's supposed to say next.

我们在排练一个很重要的场景时,他总是忘记下一句该说什么。

4 .I thought he'd eventually improve, but now I'm not sure he'll be ready for opening night.

我以为他慢慢会好一些的,但是现在我不确定他能不能在开演那天晚上之前准备好。

第10段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Oh, no. That's not good.

不是吧!这可不妙。

2 .What can you do at this point?

都这个节骨眼了你还能怎么办呢?

第11段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well...I could replace him.

我可以找人代替他。

2 .There are other actors on campus... actors who could play the part.

学校里还有别的演员,他们可以扮演这个角色。

第12段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, since it's such a minor role another actor could probably learn the part in time.

对,既然这只是个次要角色,别的演员也许可以及时熟悉这个角色。

第13段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> That's true. It's just that I don't know how he'd feel about that.

没错,只是我不知道他对这件事会怎么想。

2 .Removing him from the play could hurt his feelings. And he was really looking forward to being in it.

把他从话剧中踢出去可能会伤害他的感情,毕竟他真的很期待能够参加这个话剧。

第14段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> I see. Well, could you...

我知道了,也许,

2 .I mean maybe another thing you could do is spend time with him after rehearsals... you know...

我的意思是,也许你能做的另一件事就是在他身上花点时间,

3 .work with him to help him learn and remember his lines.

比如排练完之后再跟他一起对对词,帮他把台词背下来。

第15段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, I could do that.

嗯,也不是不可以。

2 .But there're other parts of the production I try to take care of after rehearsals.

但是排练结束之后我还要忙话剧中其他的工作。

3 .So it'll take away from other things that I need to do before opening night.

所以这样的话就会耽误我在开演之前要完成的其他事情。