始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Listen to a conversation between two students.

请听下面两个学生间的对话。

第2段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Hey Madison!

嗨Madison,

2 .What's wrong?

出什么事了?

3 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Oh!

4 .I'm just struggling about what to do.

我只是在纠结应该怎么办。

5 .I won an award from the Pacific Journalism Institute for an article I submitted, and...

我因为投递的一篇文章而获到了太平洋新闻研究所的一个奖项,可是...

6 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> [chuckling and interrupting] Doesn’t sound like anything’s wrong!

这听起来一点问题也没有啊。

7 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, it's a huge honor to win and there is an award ceremony they've invited me to attend, which I'm super excited about.

能获得这个奖项当然是种无上光荣,而且他们还邀请我去参加颁奖典礼,我对此也感到超级兴奋。

8 .But, and here is what's frustrating, I've got a philosophy exam that's scheduled to end right when the ceremony begins.

但是,令人沮丧的事情就是,颁奖典礼开始的时候正好就是我的一个哲学考试要结束的时候。

9 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Uh-oh. You’re saying you’d just be finishing up taking the exam right when the ceremony starts?

哎呀,你是说典礼开始的时候你正好即将结束考试是吗?

10 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Exactly.

正是!

11 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> But those ceremonies never start on time.

可是这些颁奖典礼从没准时开始过啊,

12 .They give long introductions, you know, have a general speech or something before they ever get to handing out awards.

通常他们在大演讲什么的结束后,都会讲一段很长的介绍词才会慢慢开始颁奖。

13 .I'm sure they won't be ready to hand out your award right at the beginning.

我相信他们不会准备在典礼刚开始的时候就立马给你颁奖的。

14 .Just go when you are done with the test.

你在考完试之后去就可以了。

15 .You won't miss anything important.

不会错过什么重要事情的。

16 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> [negative tone] Maybe, but that's a bit risky.

也许吧,但还是有点冒险。

17 .I don't want to miss being there when they announce my name.

我可不希望当他们宣读我名字的时候,我还没到场。

18 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Well, have you talked to your professor about this?

那...你跟你的教授说过这件事吗?

19 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Doctor Forester?

Forester博士吗?

20 .No.

还没呢。

21 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Maybe she'll let you take the exam some other time.

也许她会同意让你下次再考啊。

22 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> True.

确实。

23 .She lets people reschedule exams sometimes.

她有时候会允许我们重新安排考试时间。

24 .But she always makes them take it a couple of days early.

但她一般会让我们提前几天考,

25 .That would mean less studying time for me, which I'm not thrilled about.

这样的话复习时间就少了,我对此可一点儿都不兴奋。

26 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> [negative tone] Less time to study? Oh.

啊,复习时间会减少啊。

27 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Like I said, I am still struggling about what to do.

就像我说过的,我对该怎么办还是感觉很纠结啊。