始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:->Listen to a conversation between a student and the language lab manager.

旁白:请听一段学生和语言实验室管理员之间的对话。

第2段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Hi, I'm not sure, but err... is this the Carter language lab?

学生:Hi,我不是很确定,但,额,这是卡特尔语言实验室吗?

第3段

1 .<-FEMALE MANAGER:->Yes, it is. How can I help you?

管理员:是的,有什么需要帮忙的吗?

第4段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->I’m taking first-year Spanish this semester. Our professor says that we need to come here to view a series of videos.

学生:这个学期是我第一年学西班牙语。我们的老师说,我们需要来这里观看一系列的视频。

2 .I think it’s called Spanish: Working on Your Accent.

我想西班牙语应该是叫做:Working on Your Accent。

第5段

1 .<-FEMALE MANAGER:->Yes, we have that... Um, they’re on the wall behind you.

管理员:是的,我们这里有。就在你后面的墙上。

第6段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Okay,so, I can just take... err... can I take the whole series home? I think there are three of them.

学生:那么,我能把整个系列带回家么?我想总共有三个。

第7段

1 .<-FEMALE MANAGER:->I guess you haven't been here before.

管理员:我想你从没来过这吧。

第8段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->No, no I haven't.

学生:是的,还没来过。

第9段

1 .<-FEMALE MANAGER:->Ok, well, you have to watch the videos here.

管理员:好的,嗯。你得在这里看视频。

2 .You need to sign in to reserve an open room, and sign out the video you need. Just start with the first one in the series, each video is half an hour long.

你需要注册预定一间可以利用的房间,登记你需要的视频名称,从整个系列的第一张开始,每个视频半个小时。

第10段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->So, it is a video library, basically?

学生:那么,这实际上是一个视频库?

第11段

1 .<-FEMALE MANAGER:->Yes, but unlike the library, you can't take any videos out of the lab.

管理员:是的,但不像图书馆,你不能带走任何视频。

第12段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->OK... So, how long can I use a video room for?

学生:好,那这间看视频的屋子我能用多久?

第13段

1 .<-FEMALE MANAGER:->You can sign up for two hours at a time.

管理员:你每次可以登记两小时。

第14段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Oh, good, so I can watch more than one video when I come up here.

学生:哦,太好了,那每次来我都可以看多点视频。

2 .Is the lab pretty busy all the time?

实验室是不是总会有很多人使用?

第15段

1 .<-FEMALE MANAGER:->Well, rooms are usually full right after dinner time, but you can sign up the day before to reserve the room if you want.

管理员:嗯,晚餐之后通常都是满的,但如果你想的话,你可以提前一天登记预定房间。

第16段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->[musing] Hmmm, the day before . . . But I can just stop in too . . . to see if there’re any rooms open, right?

学生:额,前一天,但我也可以顺便过来,看看是否有空余的房间,是不?

第17段

1 .<-FEMALE MANAGER:->Sure, stop in any time.

管理员:当然,任何时候。

第18段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->What about copies of the videos? Is there just one copy of each in the series?

学生:那这些视频的拷贝版呢?这个系列中每一个视频是否只有一份拷贝版?

2 .I don't want to miss out if everyone comes in advance.

我不想因为某个人提前来了而看不到视频。

第19段

1 .<-FEMALE MANAGER:->Oh, no, we have several copies of each tape in the Spanish accent series.

管理员:哦,不,西班牙口音系列我们有很多磁带的副本。

2 .We usually have multiple copies of everything for each video collection.

每一份收藏的视频,我们都会有各种拷贝版。

第20段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Super. So... how many rooms are there total in the lab?

学生:太棒了!那么,整个研究室总共有多少房间?

第21段

1 .<-FEMALE MANAGER:->Twenty. They’re pretty small, so we normally get one person or no more than a small group of people in there watching a video together.

管理员:20 个。都挺小。所以,一般是一个人或不超过一个小组的人数一起看一个视频。

2 .Actually, someone else from your class just came in and took the first Spanish video in to watch.

事实上,你班上的其他人刚刚进来,拿了第一个西班牙语视频来看。

3 .You could probably run in there and watch it with them.

你可以跑过去和他们一起看。

4 .Of course, you are welcome to have own room, but sometimes students like to watch with a classmate so they can review the material with each other afterwards... for example, if there was some content they didn’t really understand.

当然,你可以自己在一间屋里看,但有时候,学生喜欢和同班同学一起看,这样他们可以过后一起复习看过的内容,比如说,当他们遇到一些不能真正理解的内容时。

第22段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->I guess I prefer my own room.

学生:我想我喜欢自己一间房间。

2 .I concentrate better by myself and I don't want to miss anything, you know, and he’s probably already started watching it...

我一个人待着更能集中精神,我不想错过任何东西,你知道,他们很可能已经开始看了……

第23段

1 .<-FEMALE MANAGER:->No problem, we've got a lot of rooms open right now.

管理员:没问题,现在这里有很多空闲的房间。

2 .When you come in, you sign your name on the list and you're assigned a room number ,or if you call in advance, then the attendant will tell you your room number, if you forget, just come in and take a look at the list.

你进来的时候,在名单上登记你的名字,然后就会被分配房间号码,如果你提前打电话预了定,服务员会告诉你房间号码,如果你忘记了,进来看看这个名单就好。

3 .The videos are over there.

视频都在那边。

第24段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Great, thanks.

学生:太好了,感谢!