始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:->Listen to a conversation between a student and a professor.

旁白:请听一段老师和学生的对话。

第2段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Hi, Professor Mason, do you have a minute?

学生:嗨,马森教授,能和您聊几句吗?

第3段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Yes, of course, Eric, [thinking aloud] I think there was something I wanted to talk to you about too.

教授:当然了,艾瑞克。其实我也正有事情想和你谈呢。

第4段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Probably my late essay.

学生:是关于我晚交论文的事吧。

第5段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Ah, that must be it, I thought maybe [upspeak] I'd lost it.

教授:啊,原来是这么回事。我以为我给弄丢了呢。

第6段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->No, I'm sorry. Actually it was my computer that lost it, the first draft of it.

学生:不是,对不起。其实是我电脑上的初稿丢了。

2 .And, well, anyway, I finally put it in your mail box yesterday.

不管怎么样,我昨天还是放在您的邮箱里了。

第7段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Oh, I haven't checked the mail box yet today. Well, I'm glad it's there. I will read it this weekend.

教授:哦,我还有没查看我的邮箱呢。既然已经在那了就好。我本周末就会看看。

第8段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Well, sorry again. Say, I can send it to you by email too if you like.

学生:再次谢谢您啦。其实如果您愿意的话我也可以通过电子邮件给您发送一份。

第9段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Great. I'll be interested to see how it all came out.

教授:太好了。我还真想看看写的如何。

第10段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Right. Now, ah, [questioning] I just have overheard some graduates students talking... something about a party for Dean Adams?

学生:好的,那个,我刚无意间听到一些毕业生在讨论为迪.亚当斯办的晚会?

第11段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Retirement party, yes, all students are invited.

教授:退休晚会,是的。所有学生都被邀请参加。

2 .Wasn't there notice on the Anthropology Department's bulletin board?

在人类学系的公告栏上难道没有通知吗?

第12段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Ah, I don't know. But I want to offer to help out with it. You know whatever you need.

学生:啊,这个我还不知道。但是我想帮帮忙,做点什么都成。

2 .Dean Adams, well, I took a few anthropology classes with her and they were great, inspiring.

我上了几次迪.亚当斯老师的人类学课程,简直太好了,让我很有启发。

3 .That's why I want to pitch in.

这也是我想出一份力的原因。

第13段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Oh, that's very thoughtful of you, Eric, but it will be pretty low-key, nothing flashy. That's not her style.

教授:噢,你真是太好了,艾瑞克。但是这次活动比较低调,不会很隆重,也不是她的风格。

第14段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->So there's nothing?

学生:那就什么都不需要准备了?

第15段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->No, we'll have coffee and cookies, maybe a cake.

教授:我们会准备咖啡啊、饼干啊,可能还会有蛋糕。

2 .But actually a couple of the administrative assistants are working on that.

而几个行政助理已经在着手准备了。

3 .You could ask them but I think they've got it covered.

你可以问问他们,但是我觉得他们基本能搞定。

第16段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->OK.

学生:好吧。

第17段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->[a bit hesitantly, new idea] Actually [changes mind]… no, never mind…

教授:其实……哎,算了。

第18段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->[anxious to help] What's it?

学生:怎么了?

第19段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Well, it's nothing to do with the party and I'm sure there are more exciting ways you could spend your time, but we do need some help with something.

教授:呃,其实这和晚会没啥关系,而且我想你更乐意花时间去做更有意思的事情,但是我们确实需要一些帮忙。

2 .We‘re compiling a database of articles the anthropology faculty has published.

我们正在整理人类学教师发表的文章的数据库。

3 .There is not much glory in it , but we are looking for someone with some knowledge of anthropology who can enter the articles.

虽说不是什么特别能获得荣耀的事情,我们却真的希望有一些人类学知识背景的人参与进来。

4 .[asking MALE STUDENT to do it, though with hesitation] I hesitate to mention it, but I don't suppose it's something you would...

我有点犹豫,因为我想你可能不会……

第20段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->[enthusiastic, accepting] No, that sounds kinda cool. I would like to see what they are writing about.

学生:不不,听起来不错。我还真想看看他们写的文章。

第21段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Wonderful. And there are also some unpublished studies.

教授:那太好了。而且还有一些未出版的研究。

2 .Did you know Dean Adams did a lot of field research in Indonesia? Most of it hasn't been published yet.

你知道迪.亚当斯在印度尼西亚做了很多实地考察工作吗?很多还没有出版。

第22段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->No, like what?

学生:没有。比如?

第23段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Well, she is really versatile.

教授:呃,她真的是很多才多艺啊。

2 .She just spent several months studying social interactions in Indonesia and she's been influential in ethnology.

她刚在印度尼西亚花了几个月的时间研究了社会互动,而且她在人种学也很有影响。

3 .[remembering, excited] Oh, and she's also done work in south of America, this is closer to biology—especially with speciation.

噢,她还在美国南部做过工作,与生物学比较接近,尤其是物种形成。

第24段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Ah, not to seem uninformed.

学生:啊,这个我不太了解。

第25段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Well, how's species form? You know, how two distinct species form from one—like when populations of the same species are isolated from each other and then developed into two different directions and ended up with two distinct species.

教授:呃,物种是如何形成的?你知道,两种不同的生物从一个物种进化而来,像当相同生物的种群彼此隔离开来时,然后就会向着两个不同的方向发展,从而形成两种截然不同的生物。

第26段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Interesting.

学生:有意思。

第27段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Yes, and while she was there in the south of America, she collected a lot of linguistic information and songs, really fascinating.

教授:是啊。当她在美国南部的时候,她收集了大量的语言信息和歌曲,简直棒极了。

第28段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Well. I hate to see her leave.

学生:哎,我真的不想她退休。

第29段

1 .<-FEMALE PROFESSOR:->Don't worry. She'll still be around. She's got lots of projects that she's still in the middle of.

教授:没事。她还会在的。她还有许多未完成的项目在做呢。