始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:->Listen to a conversation between a student and her Photography professor.

旁白:听一段学生和摄影学教授的对话。

第2段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Professor Johnson, there's something that's been on my mind.

学生:杰森教授,我一直在想一件事。

第3段

1 .<-MALE PROFESSOR:->Ok?

教授:什么?

第4段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Remember last week you told us that it's really important to get our photography into a show, basically as soon as we can?

学生:记得上周您说把自己的作品尽快的展览出来至关重要吗?

第5段

1 .<-MALE PROFESSOR:->Yup, it's a big step, no question.

教授:是的。这是很重要的一步,毫无疑问。

第6段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Thing is, I'm sitting here and I'm just not sure how I get there.

学生:问题是,我就坐在这里想,真的不知道怎么才能达到那一步。

2 .I mean I've got some work I like, but, is it really what the gallery is looking for?

我倒是有些自己喜欢的作品,但是美术馆也会喜欢吗?

3 .How would I know? How do I make the right contacts to get into a show. I just really don't...

我怎样知道如何将自己的作品展览出来呢,我真的没有头绪。

第7段

1 .<-MALE PROFESSOR:->[laughing] Okay, hold on. Slow down.

教授:好,别急,别急。

2 .Um, these are questions that, well, just about every young artist has to struggle with.

嗯,这些就是年轻艺术家经常感到困惑的问题。

3 .Ok, the first thing you should do is you absolutely have to stay true to your artistic vision.

那么首先你需要做的就是坚定自己的艺术视觉

4 .Take the pictures you want to take.

拍摄自己喜欢的照片。

第8段

1 .Don't start trying to catch the flavor of the month and be trendy because you think you'll get into a show.

千万不要因为你想展出自己的作品就试图去拍摄季风之类的时尚作品

2 .That never works, because you wind up creating something you don't really believe in.

这只会事倍功半,因为你想制作出自己其实并不热衷的作品。

3 .It sounds uninspired, and won't make any shows.

听起来好像没什么灵感,也不会有成功的展出。

4 .I've seen that happened so many times.

我已经见过很多这样的例子了。

5 .This doesn't mean that you should go into a cave, keep up with trends.

这倒不是说你应该进个山洞去拍照什么的。要随着潮流走。

6 .Even think about how your work might fit in with them, but don't mindlessly follow them.

想想你的作品如何与潮流相呼应,但是不能盲目追求。

第9段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->Well, yeah, I can see that.

学生:嗯,那我明白了。

2 .I think though that I've always been able to stay pretty true to what I want to create, not what others want me to create.

我想,尽管我一直都能对自己想要创造的东西保持相当真实的态度,但是也许这不是别人想看到的作品。

3 .I think that comes through my work.

我想这也在我的作品上有所体现吧。

第10段

1 .<-MALE PROFESSOR:->Ok. Just remember that is one thing to create works that you really want to create when it’s in the classroom.

教授:好的。在创造作品时你就记住,就像你在教室里一样。

2 .The only thing at stake is your grade. But, work created outside of the classroom?

只不过在教室里你还需要担心自己的分数,那么在教室外创造的作品呢?

3 .That can be a different story.

那就大不相同了。

4 .I'm not talking about techniques or things like that.

我不是在说技巧之类的问题。

5 .It's just there's so much more at stake.

你要面临很多问题。

6 .When you're out there making art for a living, there's a lot of pressure to become something you are not and people often surrender to that pressure.

就是说在你用艺术来谋生的时候,总是有很多的压力,让你不再是你自己,很多人经常在这种压力下屈服。

第11段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->But to get stuff exhibited.

学生:但是想将自己的作品展出……

第12段

1 .<-MALE PROFESSOR:->Well, you need to be a bit of an opportunist.

教授:呃,你需要做一个机会主义者。

2 .Here's common sense, things like ,always having a sample of your work on hand to give to people.

那么一般是你随时有张副本在手中以给人展示。

3 .You won't believe that kind of contacts are opportunities you can get in this way.

你简直不能相信这种方式能给你带来的机遇。

4 .And try to get your work seen in places like restaurants, book stores.

而且尽量使你的作品在饭店、书店等地方展出

5 .You'd be surprised how word gets around about photography in places like that.

你会惊奇的发现在这些地方很多人会围观摄影作品。

第13段

1 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:->[a little overwhelmed] Ok, it's just so hard to think about all those practical things and make good work, you know.

学生:好的。但是你知道的,想想这些实践起来的事情以及创作好作品就很难。