始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Now listen to two students discussing the letter.

有两个学生在讨论这封信,请听他们的对话。

第2段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Mary, you are an art student.

Mary,正好你是艺术系的学生,

2 .What do you think of this letter?

你对这封信有什么看法?

3 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> I don't like the idea.

我不喜欢这个想法。

4 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Why not?

为什么呢?

5 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> Well, first of all … [upspeak]his first point about a lot people passing through the student center, that's true, but…

首先,他的第一个观点,关于很多人经过大学生中心,这是事实,但是......

6 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> But?

但是什么?

7 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> But it's always really crowded with people coming and going.

但是那里总是人来人往,真的特别拥挤。

8 .It's not good for showing artwork.

根本不利于展览艺术品。

9 .Imagine you are standing there, trying to look at a painting.

想象一下,你就站在那儿,想要欣赏一幅画,

10 .There's gonna be like a million people walking through, people walking in front of you, blocking your view, distracting you…

但是周围就像有一百万个人走来走去一样。人们在你面前走来走去,挡着你的视线,不断干扰着你。

11 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Hm…yeah…hadn't thought of that.

嗯,确实。我还没想到过这点呢。

12 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> You won't be able to appreciate the artwork, or get a good look at anything with so much going on, with so many people moving around.

周围那么乱,有那么多人四处走动,你根本没办法好好欣赏艺术品或者仔细看看任何东西。

13 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Yeah, I see what you mean.

嗯,我懂你说的。

14 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Plus, he's wrong about the windows.

还有,他关于那些窗户的想法也不对。

15 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> But isn't it true that it's good for art to have lots of light?

可是光线充足对艺术品不是很有好处吗?

16 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> In a sense, yeah, but that kind of light, all that natural light from windows?

某种意义上来说,是这样没错,但是那种光线,完全从窗户透进来的自然光,

17 .That's actually not good because if it's really sunny out, it'll be way too bright.

实际上一点好处也没有。因为如果外面太阳很大的话,就太亮了,

18 .If it's cloudy, it'll be way too dark.

可是如果阴天的话,就又太暗了。

19 .<-MALE STUDENT:-> Oh!

20 .<-FEMALE STUDENT:-> What you want is controlled light, consistent light, the kind you get from electric light bulbs.

真正需要的是可以控制的光,稳定的光线,就是那种电灯泡发出的光线。你可以想一想艺术博物馆里的那种光线。

21 .Think about in an art museum.

你可以想一想艺术博物馆里的那种光线。

22 .In an art museum, you've got electric lighting, and the light is always carefully controlled, always at the same level.

在艺术博物馆里使用的是电气照明,所有的光线都是小心翼翼地控制着的,它们永远都保持着同样的亮度。