始终显示原文
考满分TOEFL: 小黑人

欢迎使用考满分精听听写

截止昨天,已经有 252988 同学完成了 4103155 次的练习

开始练习 查看新手引导

原文已被隐藏,你可用 快捷键 - 或点击 显示原文 按钮来查看原文

第1段

1 .<-NARRATOR:-> Listen to a conversation between a student and a librarian.

旁白:听一段学生和图书管理员的对话。

第2段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Hi. I’m new here… I, uh, couldn’t come to the student orientation—and I’m wondering if you can give me a few quick pointers about the library?

学生:嗨,我是新生...没参加上新生入学会,不知道您是否可以给我简单介绍一下图书馆呢?

2 .I'd really appreciate it.

真的很感谢。

第3段

1 .<-FEMALE LIBRARIAN:->Sure. I'd be glad to. What's your major area of study?

图书管理员:当然,很乐意帮助你。你的专业是什么?

第4段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Latin American Literature.

学生:拉美文学。

第5段

1 .<-FEMALE LIBRARIAN:->OK. Well, over here's the section where we have language, literature and arts, and if you go down stairs you will find history section.

图书管理员:好的。这儿就是我们语言、文学及艺术的分区,下楼的话你会看见历史分区。

2 .Generally, the students who concentrate in Latin American literature find themselves researching in the history section a lot.

一般来讲,学习拉美文学的学生会发现自己在历史上有很多研究。

第6段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->[agreeing] Um-hmm, you are right.

学生:嗯,是的。

2 .I am a transfer student and I've already done a year in another university so I know how the research can go.I spent a lot of time in history section.

我是转学生,而且我在另一所大学学习过一年,所以我知道需要在历史方面研究很长一段时间才成。

3 .So how long can I borrow books for?

那么我借书可以借多久呢?

第7段

1 .<-FEMALE LIBRARIAN:->Our loan period is a month.

图书管理员:一个月。

2 .Oh I should also mention that we have an inter-library loan service.

哦,还有,我们有一个图书馆间借阅服务。

3 .If you need to get hold a book that's not in our library, there's a truck that runs between our library and a few other public and university libraries in this area.

如果你想借阅的书籍在我们馆里没有的话,有一个卡车专门在我校图书馆以及一些公共图书馆或者其他大学图书馆间运行。

4 .It comes around three times a week.

每周三次。

第8段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Hey, that's great!

学生:太棒了。

2 .At my last school, it can take really a long time to get the materials I needed.

在我之前的学校,想借阅材料真的是很花费时间啊。

3 .So when I had a project, I had to make a plan way in advance.

每次我想做项目的时候,总需要提前制作方案。

4 .This sounds much faster.

这样的话就好多了。

5 .Another thing I was wondering is... is there a place where I can bring my computer and hook it up?

还有件事,有没有可以使用电脑并插电的地方?

第9段

1 .<-FEMALE LIBRARIAN:->Sure. There is a whole area here on the main floor where you can bring a laptop and plug it in for power, but on top of that we also have a connection for the internet at every seat.

图书管理员:当然。在主楼层这里有很宽敞的区域可供使用笔记本电脑,你可以插上电源,更棒的是我们每个座位上都提供网络连接。

第10段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Nice, so I can do all the research I need to do right here in the library.

学生:真好。这么说我只要在图书馆就可以做我的所有研究了。

2 .I’ll have the resources, all the books and the information I need right here in one place.

我有所有的资源,我需要的书和信息都在同一个地方。

第11段

1 .<-FEMALE LIBRARIAN:->[proudly]Yup, that’s the idea! … I’m sure you’ll need photocopiers, too.

图书管理员:是的,就是这么个情况。我想你也需要复印吧。

2 .They are down the hallway to your left.

它们在沿着走廊走下去你左边的位置。

3 .We have a system where you have to use a copy card so you'll need to buy a card from the front desk.

我们的系统需要你在前台办一张复印卡才可以复印文件。

4 .You insert it into the machine and you're ready to make copies.

你需要把卡插入机器中,然后就可以复制了。

第12段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->How much do you guys charge?

学生:多少钱呢?

第13段

1 .<-FEMALE LIBRARIAN:->Seven cents a copy.

图书管理员:每张7 美分。

第14段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->[Approvingly] That’s not too bad. Thanks. Uh, where’s the collection of rare books?

学生:嗯,那还成。谢谢。那么珍贵书籍在哪里啊?

第15段

1 .<-FEMALE LIBRARIAN:->Rare books are up on the second floor.

图书管理员:珍贵书籍在二层。

2 .They are in a separate room where the temperature is controlled, to preserve the old paper in them.

它们在独立的一个房间内,那里有温控,为了保存旧书籍。

3 .You need to get special permission to access them, and then you have to wear gloves to handle them ‘cause the oils in our hands, you know, can destroy the paper, and gloves prevent that, so we have a basket of gloves in the room.

你如果想进去的话需要特批,而且必须带上手套才成。因为我们手上的油,你知道的,会使纸张变坏的,而戴手套就避免了这个问题,在房间了我们放置了一篮子手套。

第16段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->OK, thanks… I suppose that’s all I need to know. [Gratefully] You’ve been very helpful, thanks.

学生:好的。谢谢。我想我就这些问题了。您对我的帮助太大了。多谢。

第17段

1 .<-FEMALE LIBRARIAN:->Anytime. Bye

图书管理员:不客气。拜拜。

第18段

1 .<-MALE STUDENT:->Bye.

学生:拜。